McCall teas out

Bobbyhouston

I agree with most on here I think a win is the top priority.

Last week, was eerily similar to many of our previous trips to Broadmoor. I didn’t even see the penalty because my stream kept stopping . Worse, my specs  fell off and I never knew  we  were getting beat for 5/10 minutes!

However, what I did see was the usual turgid p*sh that’s been served up by Thistle teams over the past few years.

So anything less than a  win today is simply unacceptable.

3 hours ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Gordon must have some scandal on McCall!

He Played well, also set up first goal. Gordon’s goal to games ratio is pretty decent for someone who is not a striker.  He scored that double against Morton last season then got injured playing for Northern Ireland- I actually think he is a bit of a scapegoat when far more experienced players have let the season down

today was an entertaining and difficult game- but Airdrie are full time and I  always knew it would be very hard.  Still a lot of work to do with the defence in particular but far better team spirit and fitness today and did well to rally after losing the first goal

44 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I actually thought it was a close game with both teams having lots of chances

And that is the problem, it should not be a close game! We have assembled a team on championship wages and struggle to destroy Airdrie and have lost to Clyde. We need a massive improvement if we even hope to get back up. Cove game could end up with us being pasted unless we have a massive improvement. We won today but that was in no way acceptable and if we start accepting that then we are in a bad state.

Edited by Pinhead
  • Like 2