What time stream starting

Bobbyhouston

2 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

That happened to me on the Queen's Park game. My phone flashed 1-0 Cardle a full minute before the I saw him score on screen. Kind of takes the excitement away a little. 

You people need to develop psychic powers like me: once the stream cut out, I just knew there would be a goal.  :D (Fortunately, though, it was to us.)

I had no problems with the stream and liked that there was commentary. Liked being able to see replays of some of the action, although a couple of times it wasn’t at the best time. On the game, Airdrie will be disappointed not to get anything and had a couple of crucial decisions go against them.

Bar a couple of hairy moments, I thought the defence was fairly solid under the direct approach of Airdrie, particularly in 2nd. Penrice had his best game in ages. Not really convinced with Foster. Of the midfield, Murray was best for me. Docherty really started to fade.Bannigan didn’t have much influence going forward but neither did he make many mistakes. Spitball also had a couple of decent moments but didn’t stand out apart from his goal and blockbuster hitting the post. Graham ran and ran putting lots of pressure on their defence.

I think the team were obviously very nervous to wards the end, but we got the win and a chance to rein in Cove next week. 

Lyons didn’t impress much when he came on. Hope he gets some confidence soon.

1 hour ago, One t in Scotland said:

To be fair tried again with 20 mins to go and the stream quality was very good.  What I saw took me back to the mid 80s - an empty Firhill and sh*t team.

Bad timing. We were dire last 20 and average to poor first 70. But....we won. Cove game will tell us more. 

39 minutes ago, Very Bitter Jag said:

Watched as ppv via TV, thought stream was excellent! Thought first goal was offside and it was a penalty, however, watching highlights think ref got both right. Onwards and upwards... 

Thought Gordon was offside at the time, but in the highlights, you can see that the furthest away defender plays him on. Not sure if Gordon knew that.

45 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Thought Gordon was offside at the time, but in the highlights, you can see that the furthest away defender plays him on. Not sure if Gordon knew that.

Gordon definitely did know that he was onside. You can see him glancing along the line and seeing the far side right wing playing him on as he arches his run to receive Murray’s pass.

Connor Murray heavily involved in both goals, which is promising for one of our summer signings.

It might not have been as convincing as I had hoped but we got the result which is the most important thing. Still room for much improvement and with the next couple of games against arguably our biggest challengers, hopefully we can start to raise our game. With better awareness and decision making when we are attacking there should be plenty of goals in this team

1 hour ago, westertonjagfan said:

Just watched the highlights on Jagzone and Spittal's goal is an absolute beauty. I couldn't really see it properly yesterday as the stream was buffering but what a peach of a goal from Spitz. 

Indeed , the lad will be vital for us this season along with Graham ,Doherty ,Sneddon and Murray .Back line badly needs working on though ....I would give Williamson the nod before Foster for starters .