What time stream starting

Bobbyhouston

2 hours ago, westertonjagfan said:

Just watched the highlights on Jagzone and Spittal's goal is an absolute beauty. I couldn't really see it properly yesterday as the stream was buffering but what a peach of a goal from Spitz. 

It's already been mentioned here but Kieran Wright's quick thinking was pivotal. With Airdrie screaming for a penalty, he  took the ref's attention from the incident by getting  play moving again rapidly. Terrific throw to the half way line, catching Airdrie out,  and a  few touches later Spittal scores. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

I would give Williamson the nod before Foster for starters .

If you're meaning from a defensive point of view and you're correct, that's frightening. Clearly Williamson offers more when he gets up the park and he also combines well with the wide midfielder but he makes Christie Elliott look like Paolo Maldini in defence.

2 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Indeed , the lad will be vital for us this season along with Graham ,Doherty ,Sneddon and Murray .Back line badly needs working on though ....I would give Williamson the nod before Foster for starters .

Defence seemed ok most of the time but Brownlee was badly positioned for the goal

5 hours ago, westertonjagfan said:

Just watched the highlights on Jagzone and Spittal's goal is an absolute beauty. I couldn't really see it properly yesterday as the stream was buffering but what a peach of a goal from Spitz. 

Does anyone know if this goal will ever be revealed again other than by paying extra for Jagzone? (I resent paying more because streaming fails and the club thinks that my payment for a season ticket in April isn't enough. Despite the claim of videos on the app, none has been posted.)

13 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

Does anyone know if this goal will ever be revealed again other than by paying extra for Jagzone? (I resent paying more because streaming fails and the club thinks that my payment for a season ticket in April isn't enough. Despite the claim of videos on the app, none has been posted.)

I think they should let Camallian into the games. There would be no problem with distancing.

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2020 at 3:38 PM, Fearchar said:

https://www.facebook.com/partickthistlefc/videos/2734901003487096/?vh=e

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Stuff like the above renders jagzone pointless, even the interviews you get half of them on social media now. No value in jagzone at all tbh

It depends on whether you are going to pay for the stream of the games.

Jagzone is £5.99 per month. A live stream is at least £10 per game.
As a ST holder I get to see the home games live. For away games I will just wait to watch the jagzone replay or highlights depending on the result.

7 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

It depends on whether you are going to pay for the stream of the games.

Jagzone is £5.99 per month. A live stream is at least £10 per game.
As a ST holder I get to see the home games live. For away games I will just wait to watch the jagzone replay or highlights depending on the result.

But also as a season ticket holder you are paying more than the average punter for seeing home games live. The whole model is a mess. For the extra you pay on your season ticket compared to the pay as you go pleb they should be giving jagzone free for season ticket holders.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

But also as a season ticket holder you are paying more than the average punter for seeing home games live. The whole model is a mess. For the extra you pay on your season ticket compared to the pay as you go pleb they should be giving jagzone free for season ticket holders.

plebius maximus please pinhead - give us our proper title please 

53 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Cove have a home game streaming package for £99, with a pro-rata refund if streaming is replaced by fans at games

7 hours ago, Pinhead said:

It’s a fair point about full price ST vs streaming price for home games. However, for away matches Jagzone is worth it on its own, I would say, which is why joined it this season.

Interesting that we're charging £200 + for a ST which looks like it'll be mostly streams as I doubt we'll have many home games we can actually attend but Cove have a package at half price. They could be playing in front of a crowd of some sort sooner rather than later.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:09 PM, P-R said:

Jagzone far better value if for most clubs the live stream from away games is using the Pixellot system...

More information including a link to the "highlights" here:

https://www.iflscience.com/technology/ai-camera-ruins-soccar-game-for-fans-after-mistaking-referees-bald-head-for-ball/?fbclid=IwAR1RPqL8uxudaFCSie4c5IjeuNI1Hv0jGx3Rk_SzE__Dg5OdNFNt4HnMV3M

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

If that figure is accurate then it is a tremendous response.

Fantastic effort and a right earner for the club  , considering if fans allowed in it would be 3k max with all sorts of costs involved with security, police, turnstile staff etc 

Edited by Bobbyhouston

12 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Fantastic effort and a right earner for the club  , considering if fans allowed in it would be 3k max with all sorts of costs involved with security, police, turnstile staff etc 

I fully agree with this.   I'm a bit surprised at the takeup, but if this is repeated or exceeded at the Falkirk game, it helps the club. 

Well done to Norgethistle for picking this up.

That's an unreal amount of people paying to stream the game. Hopefully that keeps up throughout the season.

I suppose that there will be a fair amount of people that will be paying for it because there's not much else to be doing, and you can do it in the comfort of your own home and have a beer or two while watching the game. Add in the fact that people will probably just be desperate to watch their own team play as it's been so long you can understand the attraction.