Is COVE streaming game

Bobbyhouston

33 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

what news report?

Sorry for the delay BH, I've been doing some work on my (house) windows, and wanted to get it done before 3:00pm.

I saw three reports, in www.football.london   the Daily Express and the Daily Mail.  The  EPL secretary stated that at the least the EPL will continue, and there are no discussions to stop "Operation Restart",  i.e  .playing football.  I'm afraid I've not learned to do links yet.  I got the pages from keying "national lockdown and football" into Google.

31 minutes ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Sorry for the delay BH, I've been doing some work on my (house) windows, and wanted to get it done before 3:00pm.

I saw three reports, in www.football.london   the Daily Express and the Daily Mail.  The  EPL secretary stated that at the least the EPL will continue, and there are no discussions to stop "Operation Restart",  i.e  .playing football.  I'm afraid I've not learned to do links yet.  I got the pages from keying "national lockdown and football" into Google.

I've also just seen a report in the BBC Scottish football page saying that Jason Leitch is hopeful that fans can return to tier 1 areas of Scotland.  He hasn't set any dates, and has said that the situation is "fragile still". 

No comment on football being stopped.

Hopefully we'll see the 'robust' Thistle we saw fleetingly the last few games rather than the 'heidless chicken' Thistle we saw too much of at Clyde.

Here's how I hope we line up today.

Sneddon

Graham     Graham   Graham

Graham   Graham  Graham  Graham

Graham                                        Graham

Graham

5 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

Hopefully we'll see the 'robust' Thistle we saw fleetingly the last few games rather than the 'heidless chicken' Thistle we saw too much of at Clyde.

Here's how I hope we line up today.

Sneddon

Graham     Graham   Graham

Graham   Graham  Graham  Graham

Graham                                        Graham

Graham

Sneddon is still injured so I imagine Graham will be in goals.

• Haha 1

We were playing against the wind the first half but it is blustery. We had the better of the play but it is scrappy. Their “state of the art” coverage is actually the “state of the c£@p” back to our trial standards. You need to know the players hair colour to know who they are and it spend more time on the goalkeepers and linesmen than the ball also white advertising board doesn’t help. Least their commentator is fairly non bias.

Edited by Odd Fellows