Is COVE streaming game

Bobbyhouston

31 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Absolute disgrace. Losing to an ex Highland League side is a new low. McCall, Archibald and Scally should be sacked tomorrow by the chair, who quickly follows that by resigning her position.

Our club is slowly dying and hardly anyone seems to care. 

Guys that have been picking a wage up like banzo should be taking a good look at themselves too

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Given what we have seen so far this season does anyone think that if last season would have been played to a finish Mc call would have got us safe ,  I don't think he would have..

He may have got us to play off because Queen of the south were so bad but I now think we would have been beaten in the play off

19 minutes ago, Cfirejkl said:

I struggle with finding anything positive from this, despite the fact it is only 3 games.

The mentality of defeat is palpable.

That has to be apparent to other teams!

And to think at one point today I was getting upset at the camera deciding to follow a bloody paper plate blowing over the pitch. I accept we have injury problems but the start to the season has been unacceptable and given the shortened season today’s injury time capitulation could easily prove fatal in our bid for promotion!

14 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Not just totally down to McCall though - too many old pals acts been hanging about doing nothing - Archie, banzo, oware, kenny Arthur etc and the rot was already there before McCall joined - unfortunately he is clearly not capable of digging us out of it

Who is it down to then ?  McCall wanted Archie back and also gave new contracts to Banzo and O’ware.

The football side of the Club is totally down to McCall .

22 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Dead easy for the Manager , if players aren’t doing the business drop them , at our Club just now no one is undroppable .

That’s the problem he won’t drop them and it’s a complete farce that they are not and a damming indictment that he chose to actually give him and oware new contracts when they could have had no arguments if they had been released 

43 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

He may have got us to play off because Queen of the south were so bad but I now think we would have been beaten in the play off

That's what I thought all along would have been the outcome had the season been played out.

47 minutes ago, Camallain said:

And to think at one point today I was getting upset at the camera deciding to follow a bloody paper plate blowing over the pitch. I accept we have injury problems but the start to the season has been unacceptable and given the shortened season today’s injury time capitulation could easily prove fatal in our bid for promotion!

Sign that paper plate, prob has more steel than our team.

Let me through a little grenade in to the discussion.

Who thinks the current Board sacks McCall?

Who thinks given the mood amongst supporters that a Board following a direction set by The Jags Foundation (membership made up of fans) keeps McCall.

A tricky one for those who don't want fan ownership. Just say no thanks we don't want the shares and control remains with TBC or hold your nose sign up and have the opportunity to set a new direction.

Anyway off to put my head back below the parapet.

26 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I’m referring to the 3 year downward spiral which started before him

Is that not why we’ve changed the Manager twice over the last 3 years , McCall has had nearly 40 games to sort it out and hasn’t , his decisions , his playing style , his players .

We’ve got to look at the here and now and it’s not working, I don’t think a lot of these players are remotely good enough to get us out of the 3rd tier of Scottish Football.

Totally agree that there is a rot in the club from the chairwoman down. So before we go changing the manager we get rid of the Chairwoman and the Chief Exec?

Loved Gerry as a play but his tenure as chief exce coincides with our downwards spiral. If the Chairwoman and him were picking our next manager then what chance do we have?

Still believe McCall can get this right but I think he needs to look at being more hard nosed and cutting some deadwood from his coaching team. He also needs to drop a couple of 'names' such as Bannigan to get across the point that losing isn't acceptable.

From the team selection today we had no one on the park with any pace or creativity which made sense given the conditions but with 15 minutes to go and the score still level why not put on Lyons, Murray or Cardle to see if we could nick a goal?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Is that not why we’ve changed the Manager twice over the last 3 years , McCall has had nearly 40 games to sort it out and hasn’t , his decisions , his playing style , his players .

We’ve got to look at the here and now and it’s not working, I don’t think a lot of these players are remotely good enough to get us out of the 3rd tier of Scottish Football.

I agree, unfortunately I still fear we would be stuck with Archie and the likes of bannigan which is not right either, when they should leave with McCall if he leaves 

3 minutes ago, laukat said:

Totally agree that there is a rot in the club from the chairwoman down. So before we go changing the manager we get rid of the Chairwoman and the Chief Exec?

Loved Gerry as a play but his tenure as chief exce coincides with our downwards spiral. If the Chairwoman and him were picking our next manager then what chance do we have?

Still believe McCall can get this right but I think he needs to look at being more hard nosed and cutting some deadwood from his coaching team. He also needs to drop a couple of 'names' such as Bannigan to get across the point that losing isn't acceptable.

From the team selection today we had no one on the park with any pace or creativity which made sense given the conditions but with 15 minutes to go and the score still level why not put on Lyons, Murray or Cardle to see if we could nick a goal?

Agree with the last two paragraphs. I'll say it again, in the current financial climate managers wont be so readily sacked. So little point in stating it in my opinion. I'm gutted we lost in the manner we did and I suspect if it had ended 0 -0 the comments would have been different. Overall still a poor thistle team though. 

1 hour ago, Camallain said:

Promotion ! With McClown we won’t avoid relegation 

1 hour ago, laukat said:

What's your actual problem with the chairwoman? Give me some actual reasons? Backing managers in the transfer market, appointing a manager with a good track record that the majority of fans were behind, I think McCall's times up but the demise is not the chairwomans fault. To be honest it all began around the time Maxwell left. Blame the players, full time in a part time league, and the old pals act management team, but from what I can see the ' chairwoman'  has provided funds, backed managers and has thistle at heart and is way down the list of people to blame for the club's current position

• Like 3