Is COVE streaming game

Bobbyhouston

10 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

What's your actual problem with the chairwoman? Give me some actual reasons? Backing managers in the transfer market, appointing a manager with a good track record that the majority of fans were behind, I think McCall's times up but the demise is not the chairwomans fault. To be honest it all began around the time Maxwell left. Blame the players, full time in a part time league, and the old pals act management team, but from what I can see the ' chairwoman'  has provided funds, backed managers and has thistle at heart and is way down the list of people to blame for the club's current position

Problems start at the top. I'm not convinced that our Chair has an awareness that the primary aim of a professional football club is the first team winning football matches.

Besides, were we not told explicitly that Jacqui Low was not going to be involved with running the club?

8 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

What's your actual problem with the chairwoman? Give me some actual reasons? Backing managers in the transfer market, appointing a manager with a good track record that the majority of fans were behind, I think McCall's times up but the demise is not the chairwomans fault. To be honest it all began around the time Maxwell left. Blame the players, full time in a part time league, and the old pals act management team, but from what I can see the ' chairwoman'  has provided funds, backed managers and has thistle at heart and is way down the list of people to blame for the club's current position

So you’ve conveniently forgotten that she hired Caldwell despite him being a serial loser and having no experience in Scottish football management. That appointment has really set the club back.  Plus I’ll raise you the way that Doolan was treated, puerile club statements despite her being a PR professional, going in a huff when criticised about her and Caldwell’s videos, supporting a fan in the making of a ridiculous banner, the whole family club nonsense, hiring Caldwell, reappointing Rough to the board. Is that enough for you?
Can’t blame her for hiring McCall as that was her predecessor.

13 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

What funds has Jacqui Low personally provided? As far as I can see she hasn't put any of her own money in but have instead spent/squandered Colin Weir's cash.

However leaving her financial contribution aside she has been chairwoman for most of the last 3 seasons. During which we narrowly avoided relegation, got relegated and are now getting turned over by Cove Rangers and Clyde.

She has managed to hack a fair old amount of Thistle fans during her tenure by various gaffes. If you need me to list them indiviudally then you haven't been paying attention.

For any club to keep such a divisive and error prone person in a senior post tells the rest of the staff that mistakes will be tolerated.

I honestly don’t know how much more of this I can take. To say I’m scunnered and embarrassed is an understatement. Iv backed the club financially throughout the summer (season tickets,merchandise,centenary fund etc) and now I’m starting to think they’ve seen me coming. What’s seriously concerning me is how NOTHING  has changed since our relegation season from premiership. Different manager, different players but same old toothless team of sh1tebags taking the field on a Saturday. I like mccall and I was delighted when he was appointed but he’s fast running out of time to get this right. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jag36 said:

^^^ Jacqui lapdog found.

1 hour ago, Jag36 said:

What is the problem with the chairwoman haha someone has his or her head in the sand!

1 hour ago, laukat said:

What funds has Jacqui Low personally provided? As far as I can see she hasn't put any of her own money in but have instead spent/squandered Colin Weir's cash.

However leaving her financial contribution aside she has been chairwoman for most of the last 3 seasons. During which we narrowly avoided relegation, got relegated and are now getting turned over by Cove Rangers and Clyde.

She has managed to hack a fair old amount of Thistle fans during her tenure by various gaffes. If you need me to list them indiviudally then you haven't been paying attention.

For any club to keep such a divisive and error prone person in a senior post tells the rest of the staff that mistakes will be tolerated.

Go on list them ?? Colin Weir obviously had faith in her financial management. Why don't you blame the players, bannigan, foster, oware etc. and management before the chairperson. 

Just now, Pinhead said:

What is the problem with the chairwoman haha someone has his or her head in the sand!

On you go list the problems? No other chairman gets the same attention as Jacqui Low, its always the players and management first..she's put money into transfers and appointed managers the majority of fans were in favour of...so what should she have done differently??

3 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

On you go list the problems? No other chairman gets the same attention as Jacqui Low, its always the players and management first..she's put money into transfers and appointed managers the majority of fans were in favour of...so what should she have done differently??

Jacqui Low has only appointed one manager. That was Caldwell, i don't think the majority was in favour of him being our manager.

4 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Let me through a little grenade in to the discussion.

Who thinks the current Board sacks McCall?

Who thinks given the mood amongst supporters that a Board following a direction set by The Jags Foundation (membership made up of fans) keeps McCall.

A tricky one for those who don't want fan ownership. Just say no thanks we don't want the shares and control remains with TBC or hold your nose sign up and have the opportunity to set a new direction.

Anyway off to put my head back below the parapet.

Current board is anonymous 

We can’t afford to fire him

Problems run deeper than manager

Jags Foundation currently has no power, remit or backing of majority of fans

1 hour ago, Jag36 said:

Put nothing in.

All spin zero substance 

More interested in DMs to fans regarding banners or slagging others in support than leading 

Splits the fans

Toxic

Anonymous for months

Insisted on Caldwell regardless of others voicing concerns

Allowed the shambles of Doolan and Erskine to happen.

Pretends is a fan

1 minute ago, Norgethistle said:

Put nothing in.

All spin zero substance 

More interested in DMs to fans regarding banners or slagging others in support than leading 

Splits the fans

Toxic

Anonymous for months

Insisted on Caldwell regardless of others voicing concerns

Allowed the shambles of Doolan and Erskine to happen.

Pretends is a fan

That basically amounts to nothing. Caldwell was to blame for the Dolan fiasco- toxic..overused word with little substance. Divides the fans- that's because ' she's' become a scapegoat. Caldwell probably would be doing a better job than McCall's. Most chairman arent the main investors- colin weir obviously trusted her with his money 

As I thought unfairly targeted..take it out the players and manager

16 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

Appointed Caldwell, Presided over 3+ years of shite, PR disasters with her silly videos which she went in a huff about when people questioned them, treated Dools and Erskine like shite, reappointed Rough, Embarrassed herself on social media by getting the young team to make a silly banner in protest of the SFA/SPFL, All her nonsense family club, inclusive pish. She is a failed business person and if you have ever met her is a total egomaniac. In short she is an embarrassment and if this was the 80's 90's there would have been hordes of fans outside firhill demanding she be gone. Unfortunately we are in the digital era and with no fans at games we will be stuck with this tool and her sycophant cohorts for a long time to come. And that Thistle Foundation taking over is as big a joke as her and her board. We will be lowland league within 5 years if we keep on as we are.

Ps. She has put in **** all!

Edited by Pinhead

2 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

That basically amounts to nothing. Caldwell was to blame for the Dolan fiasco- toxic..overused word with little substance. Divides the fans- that's because ' she's' become a scapegoat. Caldwell probably would be doing a better job than McCall's. Most chairman arent the main investors- colin weir obviously trusted her with his money 

Aww Jacqui you just outed yersel there

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

Appointed Caldwell, Presided over 3+ years of shite, PR disasters with her silly videos which she went in a huff about when people questioned them, treated Dools and Erskine like shite, reappointed Rough, Embarrassed herself on social media by getting the young team to make a silly banner in protest of the SFA/SPFL, All her nonsense family club, inclusive pish. She is a failed business person and if you have ever met her is a total egomaniac. In short she is an embarrassment and if this was the 80's 90's there would have been hordes of fans outside firhill demanding she be gone. Unfortunately we are in the digital era and with no fans at games we will be stuck with this tool and her sycophant cohorts for a long time to come. And that Thistle Foundation taking over is as big a joke as her and her board. We will be lowland league within 5 years if we keep on as we are. 

Still doesn't amount to much. Thistles fans new bizarre infatuation with Jacqui low would be better directed at the players and manager. You're arguement basically amounts to she appointed Caldwell. He's actually done better than mccall

I'm not saying I'm a big Jacqui low fan but she is way down the list of responsibility for thistles current position

6 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

Board sanctioned it.

Shes DM’d fans calling out others (I’ve seen the messages)

She does not lead.

Im sure she’s a nice person but she isn’t a leader

2 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

Still doesn't amount to much. Thistles fans new bizarre infatuation with Jacqui low would be better directed at the players and manager. You're arguement basically amounts to she appointed Caldwell. He's actually done better than mccall

I'm not saying I'm a big Jacqui low fan but she is way down the list of responsibility for thistles current position

Sorry forgot to add blew all the money we had saved in the bank from previous regime! 

2 hours ago, Big Col said:

So you’ve conveniently forgotten that she hired Caldwell despite him being a serial loser and having no experience in Scottish football management. That appointment has really set the club back.  Plus I’ll raise you the way that Doolan was treated, puerile club statements despite her being a PR professional, going in a huff when criticised about her and Caldwell’s videos, supporting a fan in the making of a ridiculous banner, the whole family club nonsense, hiring Caldwell, reappointing Rough to the board. Is that enough for you?
Can’t blame her for hiring McCall as that was her predecessor.

She appointed the wrong manager.. basically that happens all the time

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

Sorry forgot to add blew all the money we had saved in the bank from previous regime! 

Going to be honest..I was interested to see what all the anti Jacqui Low stuff was about..and in my opinion from the responses it amounts to very little. Think Thistle fans would be better directing their energy towards a bunch of apathetic players and management 

1 minute ago, Norgethistle said:

She appointed him against other board members concerns

It wasn't a good appointment in the end but the backlash is disproportionate like I said appointing one bad manager happens all the time..for example how many bad managers have st Mirren apoointed recently and you never hear this sort of criticism of their chairman 

59 minutes ago, Jag36 said:

It wasn't a good appointment in the end but the backlash is disproportionate like I said appointing one bad manager happens all the time..for example how many bad managers have st Mirren apoointed recently and you never hear this sort of criticism of their chairman 

What has she brought to the club?
St Mirren Director Gordon Scott paid for 52% of the club, she’s there why?

Edited by Norgethistle

Oh God, just finished watching that. What a shower of ****** losers. What in the name of sweet Jesus was Doherty doing? What a complete prick. Was shocked at how awful Cove were. They were absolute pish, created the square root of **** all. We still managed to hand them a victory on a plate. What the **** has happened to our club? 

For the first time since 1968 I really think I need a break from this. As if the world wasn't shit enough at the moment. 

• Like 1