Partick Thistle vs Falkirk - 7 November

jagfox

1 hour ago, westertonjagfan said:

I think tomorrow is a must win and a 'must win well' type of game. Agree that we need to sort the midfield-the lack of pace is shocking. We also, imo, could do with having some wingers and a bit more pace. By 'a bit more pace', I mean not looking like my late granny running for a number 60 bus.

Did I say we need more pace?

I think we just need to win. Pummelled for 90 mins then get a comical flukey own goal and 3 points will do me. Honestly don’t care how we get the win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I think we just need to win. Pummelled for 90 mins then get a comical flukey own goal and 3 points will do me. Honestly don’t care how we get the win.

Agree that any win will do. The three points at this time are vital. However, we need to start to turn a corner. Performances need to improve. Otherwise we'll be hoping for flukey wins all season and that will end badly.

Falkirk fans a few weeks ago were as bad as ours on websites. Our defence is like 'Bambi on Ice' were the comments, but they have brought in Sean Kelly from Ross County and a young lad from Killie. There  goalie got sent off a fortnight ago for slapping an opposing forward on the face also giving away a penalty into the bargain. Don't know if its a 2 game or 1 game suspension. We have four players out, and at least 3 of them would be playing against Falkirk so it might not be easy. One Falkirk  player that needs to be watched is the young boy Morrison. Seen him while he was on loan at Stirling Albion on loan from Hearts. He was that good that Hearts cut the loan deal short to bring him back to  Tynecastle, but for some reason it did not work out and he signed for the Bairns at the beginning of the season. Both teams will not wont to lose, so I go for a draw. But I guess a few fans have already written about our loss and are ready to cut and post as soon as the final whistle goes. 

• Like 1

It's a must win regardless of the performance especially after last week's last kick of the ball concession. Wins breed confidence and performances. If we can get our act together it will be between us and Falkirk so we can't afford to give them a head start by not winning tomorrow.

• Like 1

If we set up like last week, they will beat us. We need pace and width to win. Adding to that we have 3 going for ops, so I think McCall will go stuffy and hope to sneak a 1-0 when trying not to concede, if we do concede I don’t see the pace in the team to get us back unless it’s route 1 stuff to BG 

11 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Agree that any win will do. The three points at this time are vital. However, we need to start to turn a corner. Performances need to improve. Otherwise we'll be hoping for flukey wins all season and that will end badly.

Sure, but for today, the win is more important than the performance. A good performance will come if we start winning

• Like 3