Partick Thistle vs Falkirk - 7 November

jagfox

55 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

good mate of mine had that same set up , couple months ago his wife confessed to a 30 year affair , he tells me now that no wonder she had a smile on her face when she dropped him off and picked him up 

You’re full of good cheer tonight ! Don’t listen to him @exiledjag and congrats on your 48th years together. I hope to hear of many more, although I hope you’ve noticed that we’ve won nothing of note since you got hitched !

On 11/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, Bobbyhouston said:

good mate of mine had that same set up , couple months ago his wife confessed to a 30 year affair , he tells me now that no wonder she had a smile on her face when she dropped him off and picked him up 

Tough luck for your mate! 

My wife knows I travel to watch the Jags and I know what her plans for the day are!

I think that's called Trust!

I'll be honest with you. When she used to come to Firhill with me to watch the Jags she used to  spend the whole game looking at Alan Rough! I now never fail  to show her any up to date  images of Roughie - just so she knows she made the right decision to stick with me!! 

Hope your mate got through his marital problems. 

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2020 at 7:01 PM, Dick Dastardly said:

You’re full of good cheer tonight ! Don’t listen to him @exiledjag and congrats on your 48th years together. I hope to hear of many more, although I hope you’ve noticed that we’ve won nothing of note since you got hitched !

Thanks Dick for the congrats. Much appreciated. 

We were both at the 1971 Final - so although not engaged or hitched we were both able to share the big moment! 

With regard to BH's comments - they were received as tongue-in-cheek and like his mates wife I had a nice smile at them! 

12 hours ago, exiledjag said:

Tough luck for your mate! 

My wife knows I travel to watch the Jags and I know what her plans for the day are!

I think that's called Trust!

I'll be honest with you. When she used to come to Firhill with me to watch the Jags she used to  spend the whole game looking at Alan Rough! I now never fail  to show her any up to date  images of Roughie - just so she knows she made the right decision to stick with me!! 

Hope your mate got through his marital problems. 

My mate was that taken aback with everything, he actually turned and came out to us all , We hold monthly Zoom calls past 8 month due to this Covid carry on , but I hardly recognise him with all the make up he puts on 

Edited by Bobbyhouston