Partick Thistle v Morton 14th November

elevenone

I would like to know what players we tried to sign and who turned us down because they didn't want to play in League 1.

Thats an important implication of the outrageous decision by the SPFL to demote us and that's why we have the squad we have. 

I accepts (but don't really know) that from the outside looking in we look like a club in turmoil but let's not forget where we are now and the condition we are in is also due to factors outwith our control. 

I for one will not forget the part played by those involved, McLennan, Doncaster, Lawell, SPFL Board Members and the Clubs concerned. There will be loads of clubs I will not be visiting! 

Well done to the team today who by the way achieved a clean sheet! 

3 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

I bought the ppv this morning . Although I am a season ticket holder I had to reregister again  a wee bit of problem    but got in. I bookmarked the page before I came out  then tried to get back in which was a bit of a hassle. Now back in the screen is showing 38 minutes to go...Hope the game is worth it....

Much the same here. Bought one yesterday and tried it.  All OK. 

Today, half an hour trying, 2 emails/new passwords to get in. In this day and age there must be an easier way!!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

I would like to know what players we tried to sign and who turned us down because they didn't want to play in League 1.

Thats an important implication of the outrageous decision by the SPFL to demote us and that's why we have the squad we have. 

I accepts (but don't really know) that from the outside looking in we look like a club in turmoil but let's not forget where we are now and the condition we are in is also due to factors outwith our control. 

I for one will not forget the part played by those involved, McLennan, Doncaster, Lawell, SPFL Board Members and the Clubs concerned. There will be loads of clubs I will not be visiting! 

Well done to the team today who by the way achieved a clean sheet! 

A bit of a glossover of the shambles that we have been in the last 4 years. Yes the way that the end of last season was handled was scandalous. But lets not forget that McCall couldn't get a victory out of his players in the months of 2020 until the season ended. We were utter guff and where heading down. We have only ourselves to blame for being in the position of being relegated. 

38 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Might have done that back last time we were in the third tier v Inverness & Peterhead????

Ah, right, then! Obviously my attempts to block the Dick Campbell era from my consciousness had succeeded way beyond my expectations :thumbsup2:

Edited by Camallain

We move on to more important games from next week, we have a run of games that may well define our season... games we simply must take a very high percentage of the points available...  no hiding place for the management and players, as IMC said about this season “ it’s all about winning football matches”.. he simply has to deliver a significant haul of points starting next week, no more excuses 

26 minutes ago, McCall Out said:

Before you all go overboard celebrating a 0-0 draw with Morton, remember this is the first time we have failed to get out of a League Cup group. Archibald never failed to do it and even ****ing Caldwell managed it. 1 win in 4 games. A new low even for McCall

2 wins in 8 this season