Montrose v Partick Thistle - Saturday 28th November

redandyellowallover

10 hours ago, Muscat Jag said:

Just watched the game on Jagzone and guess I'm delighted we got the 3 points we desperately needed. Still thought it was a dreadful performance. The quality of our passing and movement, which was decent last week, was way off. The lack of cutting edge up front is a huge problem. 

A couple of dodgy moments in the 2nd half could've screwed us but in general the defence was solid and the main reason we left with the points. I still can't claim to be happy to be going to Montrose in the 3rd tier and their being next to nothing between the sides. 

Might not be the greatest of results but Not convinced that the state of the pitch helped us that much either - which I feel means the victory was an important result

48 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Might not be the greatest of results but Not convinced that the state of the pitch helped us that much either - which I feel means the victory was an important result

I will take 1-0 wins for the rest of the season. Which means promotion and a 100th Scottish Cup anniversary cup win. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, laukat said:

Thought that was very clever at the time. Foster and Docherty were quite high up the park and a quick through in by Montrose may have caused us a problem. Foster recognised the danger and found a way of slowing the taking of the throw allowing the team to re-organise

Need more of that cynical will to win. Its been missing for a few years.

He must have learned that at Ross County. I have a vague memory of Jamie Hamill wiping out Derek Adams at Ross County's home ground.

On 11/26/2020 at 6:14 PM, Garscube Road End 2 said:

I just don't see anything in this team to suggest they are capable of a good run of victories. Looking like a stop start season clinging to a play off spot.

You sticking by this too mr back track?  Are you predicting a dumbarton win next week? Go on you know you want too lmao