Retro Top ?

javeajag

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

I have often thought retro tops would be a good income for the club and have been surprised they have not brought them out more regularly in the past

Wouldn't that dilute the influence of the main shirt sponsor? I imagine there would be breach of contract issues in any case. Also for the same reason I imagine sales would have to be thru Greaves. They'll not want to diminish the value of the current shirt and hence would have to sell retro tops at a price in excess of the current top. 

1 hour ago, Sinistar said:
  1. Jags-Tops.png

Recently stumbled across Jags replica tops for sale here

No idea if they are any good or not, they don't look perfect but another option for anyone in the market for a vintage top.

I would avoid them like the plague mate - ordered shirts beginning of February, months of waiting and no responses to my emails - I eventually had to raise a dispute via PayPal and only got money back in September.

Heard from st Mirren and motherwell fans who had to demand their money back after months of waiting.  Absolutely appalling customer service

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

Just out of interest, did we have a deal with Greaves at that time ? Have they been in storage since then ?

Nope.
Greaves only started when we were with Puma.
The jags shop around 91/93 during the Spall days,  use to be a door to the left of the main stands main entrance as you looked at it before it moved to where it is now.

screenshot_102.png.b47f1454af17aa4947315e7f7208bf87.png

and before that I remember it being a stall in the main stand on the concourse.