Retro Top ?

javeajag

13 hours ago, Bryza said:

Nope.
Greaves only started when we were with Puma.
The jags shop around 91/93 during the Spall days,  use to be a door to the left of the main stands main entrance as you looked at it before it moved to where it is now.

screenshot_102.png.b47f1454af17aa4947315e7f7208bf87.png

and before that I remember it being a stall in the main stand on the concourse.

That's a new one for me; no recollection of that whatsoever!

ETA: I wonder what the space is used for now.

Edited by Jaggernaut

4 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Because I worked for the for the opposition  I refused to buy my son the Colonel Gees top.  Eddie Keen was the guy who owned them and is holding the cheque..

Who's the guy on the right, who looks like he got lost on the way to Ascot?

Edited by Jaggernaut

On 11/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, Sinistar said:
  1. Jags-Tops.png

Recently stumbled across Jags replica tops for sale here

No idea if they are any good or not, they don't look perfect but another option for anyone in the market for a vintage top.

These are awful! 

At a push and if required to pick one might go for the 94/95 home strip - though it's very challenging on the eye!!

Got my 91-93 Home Retro shirt this morning. 

Quality is great. Far better than Joma was. Badge and sponsor is also ironed on (feels like felt) as opposed to being printed. Sizing is also very good. I'm about 6ft"1 and the large is a great fit. 

Would definitely recommend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alx said:

I just get Morton's t-shirts to print the stealth bomber on the back of the new shirts. Done it twice now.

There can't be many football forums where supporters regularly mention "stealth bomber" (and maybe "bing"), and everybody knows what they're talking about.

Any other examples of words that feature prominently in the Jaggish lexicon? (Apart from the obvious, relating to on-field performances, events and results..... those are probably shared by many other sets of fans.)

6 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

There can't be many football forums where supporters regularly mention "stealth bomber" (and maybe "bing"), and everybody knows what they're talking about.

Any other examples of words that feature prominently in the Jaggish lexicon? (Apart from the obvious, relating to on-field performances, events and results..... those are probably shared by many other sets of fans.)

6 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Are Thistle fans the only ones who don't think of a boy band when someone mentions JLS?

• Like 1