Merry Christmas to everyone.

Barney Rubble

At the end of a difficult year for each of us for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and in some cases for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who may be spending their Christmas in isolation due to restrictions.

Be sure to enjoy your day folks!!!

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

At the end of what for each of us has been a difficult year for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and for some of us for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who due to any restrictions may be spending their Christmas in isolation.

You too Barney, have a great day :drink2:

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

At the end of what for each of us has been a difficult year for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and for some of us for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who due to any restrictions may be spending their Christmas in isolation.

Thanks Barney.  Happy Christmas to you and all Jags fans.

Thinking also of those among us working through Christmas in healthcare and other essential jobs. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

At the end of a difficult year for each of us for obvious reasons - both on and off the park - and in some cases for less obvious reasons, I wish all fellow posters and your families a happy, peaceful and intimate Christmas.

Special thoughts in particular to any poster who may be spending their Christmas in isolation due to restrictions.

Great post BR. All the best to you and yours. To everybody with Thistle connections i hope you have an enjoyable,peaceful and most important a healthy Christmas. A lot of people wont be able to see some family or friends they would normally see at this time of year, but lets hope for a more normal Christmas next year. Also lets hope Santa has a how to score from the penalty spot book and DVD for Brian Graham :santa_laugh:.:cheers: :fan:

9 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Turkey sandwich to go with the Cargo tomorrow Bobby??Merry Christmas to Jags fans everywhere..

Jimmy, I’m up and raring to go , Cargo freezing in the fridge ready for a 10 o’clock opening, Turkey tanned yesterday, just need to get in about Ham and Brisket today 

3 points a must today or I’m back on the swally the morra