Scottish Cup Pop Up 2020/21

BowenBoys

Your Semi Finals teams

532736226_Screenshot2021-04-27at12_59_25.png.5cc4afda60f71c4c9eec0f01a0e7ab18.png

These selections provide clues to the final standings.

Only the top five are still in with a chance of winning. It could be a tie for first place. It is possible that we will have a winner before the final is played.

All contenders are hoping that Hibs beat Dundee United. If United win then the result of the other semi will decide our winner. If St Mirren win then gianlucatoni will be the champion. If St Johnstone win it will be Auld Jag.

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 1:10 PM, BowenBoys said:

Your Semi Finals teams

532736226_Screenshot2021-04-27at12_59_25.png.5cc4afda60f71c4c9eec0f01a0e7ab18.png

Only the top five are still in with a chance of winning.

And I'm sitting.... sixth! Story of my life..... just miss out on even just getting considered as a potential winner.

But apart from that..... How long will Hibs be able to hold on to Kevin Nisbet? I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before the end of June.

4 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

And I'm sitting.... sixth! Story of my life..... just miss out on even just getting considered as a potential winner.

But apart from that..... How long will Hibs be able to hold on to Kevin Nisbet? I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before the end of June.

I think my post was misleading. Apologies. Here are the current standings.

230792328_Screenshot2021-05-09at14_38_11.thumb.png.3ba141f86aefdffbe1f759391d7c8872.png

3 hours ago, elevenone said:

Congrats @Auld Jag and cheers for running @BowenBoys  

Happy with mid table, needed to stabilise in this years competition.  Will now get rid of the dead wood and have a crack at the title next year.

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

Well done Auld Jag. If you don't mind me quoting Neil Doncaster, you are a worthy champion!

Thanks for running the competition, BB. Hopefully the upsets will come in the right rounds next year!

1 hour ago, Earnock Jag said:

Congratulations AJ and thanks BB for running this.

First time for me and cemented a play-off place !

Thanks to everybody for the congratulations. A big glass of peach and orange with some American cream soda to celebrate. Just like the Jags, did it with a game to spare. Thanks again to @BowenBoys for running the competition adds some extra interest to the cup once the Jags are out.