The Jags Foundation?

Fawlty Towers

There will be an update very soon.  It will be the most information packed one yet.  It is envisaged that the information contained  therein will be sufficient to be a catalyst for transitions to full membership.  Keep the faith and thanks for the support. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jaf said:

There will be an update very soon.  It will be the most information packed one yet.  It is envisaged that the information contained  therein will be sufficient to be a catalyst for transitions to full membership.  Keep the faith and thanks for the support. 

Thanks Sandy

15 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

There has not been an update since the last one posted. However I am sure that the work continues behind the scenes. Given the time of the season the people currently in charge are going to be very busy (even more so given everything that clubs need to do regarding Covid) so that won't help.

If the guys involved in the Foundation are as smart as I think they are I would be looking to see an update, even if it is not earth shattering, for the QoS game to coincide with the start of the Championship. One of the guys does post on here, and in fact posted on a different subject today, so maybe could inform us.

Hope you make it back from the Fjords to see us at Firhill soon.

I hope so too, nearly a year since I’ve been in Scotland and nearly 2 since I’ve been at Firhill due to postponements when I’ve been back.

The COVID passport is posing a problem as due to Scotland issuing a paper copy, Norway stated it won’t accept it, so Scotland won’t accept Norway’s. NHS England one, whilst currently not accepted in Europe is due to be linked soon.

I have a load of work I need to do in Scotland so looks like 11 nights quarantine then 3 weeks work throughout Scotland, Ireland and England before back to Norway so hopefully fit a game in, most importantly I want to see my parents 

6 hours ago, jaf said:

In plain English: Maybe good news; wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...