Who’s missing the Fitba ?

Bobbyhouston

2 hours ago, fifexile said:

TBH much as I'd like to be able to go to a game looking at the weather today (blowing a gale and can't make its mind up to rain or snow) the thought of a 100 mile round trip to firhill isn't exactly appealing regardless of the quality or otherwise on the pitch. 

So your an armchair supporter eh 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Talking of missing does anyone know what happened to the swans that frequented the Firhill basin ?..haven’t seen them for a while .

They were there 2/3 weeks ago when I went for a walk up past Firhill..The canal was actually frozen on top and I have a video of them walking on the ice..If someone can tell me how to post it I will..

18 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

They were there 2/3 weeks ago when I went for a walk up past Firhill..The canal was actually frozen on top and I have a video of them walking on the ice..If someone can tell me how to post it I will..

Cheers , I did see them about 2 weeks ago up at the new bridge at the Claypits but have not seen them since .