Who’s missing the Fitba ?

Bobbyhouston

20 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I'm assuming DD was referring to the 15th Mar restart for outdoor sports and factoring in a couple of weeks "pre-season".

15th March is just for 12-17 year olds, there is nothing that is specific to us. I was basing end of April on  the move fully back to a levels system of restrictions from the last week in April.

"At that stage, we hope that all parts of the country currently in level four will be able to move out of level four and back initially to level three - possibly with some revision to the content of the levels."

I can't see any fast tracking of lower leagues of football before that. Question is can we restart training in advance of that ?

Edited by Dick Dastardly
  • Like 1

Just now, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I think a lot will depend on the SFA's intention re the Scottish Cup. Can't really see that being played to a conclusion this side of summer. 

Agree LIB. Can see another rerun of last season with it finishing in November.  As to the league season. I wonder how much, if any lobbying was done by the SPFL about to restart the diddy leagues?

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I think a lot will depend on the SFA's intention re the Scottish Cup. Can't really see that being played to a conclusion this side of summer. 

Without any doubt the Scottish Cup is the single reason the football authorities in Scotland would give our situation a second thought. Have we even had any communication from these people over the last month? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy McD said:

Just had a look at what football is on tonight in England..Full card in what would have been the old 4th division and a full card in the National league and yet   no word on when we can start playing again..Beggars belief..

Big difference between a full time League with mandatory testing and a part time league with none.

Also the lower English leagues have sponsors to satisfy and TV deals to fulfill. I’m just surprised that you are surprised.

23 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Big difference between a full time League with mandatory testing and a part time league with none.

Also the lower English leagues have sponsors to satisfy and TV deals to fulfill. I’m just surprised that you are surprised.

What kind of testing do Youvil Town vs Weymouth compared to us vs Falkirk and others...This is our level getting punished for the for the top league s...made scapegoats comes to mind..

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

What kind of testing do Youvil Town vs Weymouth compared to us vs Falkirk and others...This is our level getting punished for the for the top league s...made scapegoats comes to mind..

Lateral flow tests twice a week. And all the clubs are full time, so no plumbers or cabbies or posties mixing with the public