Limited Edition Top

javeajag

I think it's interesting but not sure about buying! Will give it more thought! On the other hand agree with DD that it's weird but isn't this in sympathy with our iconic, eccentric club. 

Wife has just offered to buy it as a birthday present!!  I do though like the 1993 away strip - white jersey  with vertical red and yellow strips (down left hand side). 

I see Greaves website says 10 (of the limited edition Jersey) in stock.  Maybe they know they are unlikely to sell 100!

Away to put my thinking cap on! 

25 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

I think it's interesting but not sure about buying! Will give it more thought! On the other hand agree with DD that it's weird but isn't this in sympathy with our iconic, eccentric club. 

Wife has just offered to buy it as a birthday present!!  I do though like the 1993 away strip - white jersey  with vertical red and yellow strips (down left hand side). 

I see Greaves website says 10 (of the limited edition Jersey) in stock.  Maybe they know they are unlikely to sell 100!

Away to put my thinking cap on! 

either that or they have sold 90 already

• Like 1

Just picture a whole team kitted out in that shirt. 

When running from right to left the team would be in black. 

When running from left to right the team would be in yellow. 

Just like the Dumbarton v Thistle game when we had the half and half red and yellow outfit. 

Couldn't tell the teams apart when Thistle were attacking. 

The Jags had to change strips at half time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rid Skwerr said:

Just like the Dumbarton v Thistle game when we had the half and half red and yellow outfit. 

Couldn't tell the teams apart when Thistle were attacking. 

The Jags had to change strips at half time. 

One of my favourite memories from football: it was just so weird.

Can somebody please enlighten me: on the Greaves site, what exactly is a "jersey square," selling at 30 quid? 

Unlike at the time of the old Greaves deal, there's nothing on offer there that has me thinking of buying.

I see they've still got an old Airdrie diamond thing available; was 28 quid, now 5 quid! 

7 hours ago, gianlucatoni said:

that half and half is not as bad as the 1977 Glasgow league strip worn in a match against England at Hampden - our colours featured on the collar iirc - and I was in the covered rangers end & the smell of pish  was palpable 

For your viewing nostalgia (looks like Jags-themed shorts too, and spot the Jag further down the line):

GW815H594-702x459.jpg

Edited by Jaggernaut