Thistle vs 11 men from Cowdenbeath.Tue 23 march...

Jimmy McD

33 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Lets hope that the 11 men dont turn up again  tomorrow night  like they did all those years back....I know that  league is our priority but a wee run in the cup would be nice.................. 

Thought i was doing an eye test when i  was reading this.B)

• Haha 1

Would prefer to win tonight but I think we need to use this game to see a few players in different positions and rest some. Maybe something like the following

Sneddon

Foster-McKenna-Bell-Penrice

Cardle-Geggan-Bannigan-Erskine

Rudden-Graham

At some point I'd like to see Devine for Foster, MacIver with Graham, Cardle for Murray and Lyons (if fit) for Erskine.

48 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I'm buzzing too.

Isn't that just typical? Wait for ******* ages then three buzzzes come along at once. 

eta Ordering my cargo by the pallet load for this one. 

Chateau Lafite '99 by the pallet? Are you expecting this game to go to extra time and penalties,  Ma'am?   :drink2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, laukat said:

Would prefer to win tonight but I think we need to use this game to see a few players in different positions and rest some. Maybe something like the following

Sneddon

Rudden-Graham

At some point I'd like to see Devine for Foster, MacIver with Graham, Cardle for Murray and Lyons (if fit) for Erskine.

Pretty much on the money for starting 11 apart from Sena , if we can’t score 2 or more tonight it’s “Goodnight Vienna” IMHO .

32 minutes ago, JAG1970 said:

Having watch the interview with Scally on Jagszone, have we narrowed the pitch for this evening?

Might be wrong but I thought pitch dimensions were confirmed to the SFA/SPFL at the start of the season and couldn't be changed mid season. Maybe seeing the artificial grass covering the tarmac pitchside? 

4 hours ago, laukat said:

Sneddon

Rudden-Graham

Geggan and Erskine both cup tied apparently, but the new loan signing is available.

5 hours ago, laukat said:

Sneddon

Rudden-Graham

Rest some ? They’ve only played one game in months