Fridge full with Cargo roll on the morra

Bobbyhouston

The dilemma is whether to pay for a stream to them, or look for a free stream on Facebook and donate to the Jags.

Cargo in fridge and as I'm currently in Helsinki it's a 5pm KO for me.

Been a good few days with us winning, Scotland comeback v Austria and the rugby tonight. I'm not usually a fan but that was an exciting game, especially the 5 mins of red time. I'll be winding up my French colleague tomorrow :D

8 hours ago, jaggy said:

The dilemma is whether to pay for a stream to them, or look for a free stream on Facebook and donate to the Jags.

Been a good few days with us winning, Scotland comeback v Austria and the rugby tonight. I'm not usually a fan but that was an exciting game, especially the 5 mins of red time. I'll be winding up my French colleague tomorrow :D

That last 5 mins of the France  game was some of the most brutal/exciting/inspiring sport I’ve seen in many a year .That never say die spirit displayed by Scotland should be made into a vaccine with the Jags first in line for a dose .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anniesland Jag said:

That last 5 mins of the France  game was some of the most brutal/exciting/inspiring sport I’ve seen in many a year .That never say die spirit displayed by Scotland should be made into a vaccine with the Jags first in line for a dose .

Totally agreed. Inspiring stuff. There was a Thistle connection, as the win was due to Doolan keeping the ball alive!

12 hours ago, jaggy said:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, elevenone said:

C4539AEE-5783-4EDB-A820-C14E2EE0254E.jpeg

Strange team, shoehorning Foster into the team instead of Penrice and playing Murray instead of MacIver or Rudden especially after Rudden scoring when his confidence should be sky high .

Seemingly Brian Graham gets picked every week regardless of how bad he’s been.

9 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Strange team, shoehorning Foster into the team instead of Penrice and playing Murray instead of MacIver or Rudden especially after Rudden scoring when his confidence should be sky high .

Seemingly Brian Graham gets picked every week regardless of how bad he’s been.

He has to score today no ifs or buts