Thistle v Forfar

Albert's Ghost

9 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

Time we had a match thread methinks.   Surely a must-win - worst team in the league, at home.

Need to win to stay in the race.

Bit like Scotland's next game.

Agree. Good result and performance (eventually) on Saturday. We need to keep winning to put pressure on Falkirk, incase they fall away, and also make sure we stay in the top 4. Hopefully get an early goal, or the first goal at least, because Forfar will be playing with everybody behind the ball looking for a break away goal.

Yeap... a must win game. 

Looking at tonight"s fixtures Falkirk and Peterhead would be expected to win while the games at Cove and Montrose look a bit tighter! I am assuming Airdrie will try to bounce back after Saturday. 

A win tonight will make the League Table look very different and a 'shock result'at Falkirk would make the Table look even better. 

It's important we start on the front foot instead of "waking up' in the second half.  

Only three things worry me about tonight's game.  Firstly, I think Forfar will try to go for it and not be as negative as we think, Secondly we are expected to win and  finally  we are Partick Thistle! 

This is a game we should romp so  c'mon Jags let's be predictable for a change and get stuck in from the start. A big chance to improve our goal difference, but any win will do for me!

Got an email from the club saying the game is being streamed tonight in partnership with QTV Sports and Stream Digital.

You access the stream through the same place (ptfcpass) and the log in details are the same. Not sure how this will change the end product, sometimes the stream can be a bit poor when watching it on the big screen so hopefully this change will resolve that.