Thistle v Forfar

Albert's Ghost

Just now, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Hopefully he recognise he is a fraud and walk.

Will never happen. Not a peep out of that moron of a Chairwomen either in the past few months. Between our idiot management team and the absolute shambles that is/will be/is going to be fan ownership - I have a feeling this is a level we will have to get used to. 

MacIver looks awful missed at least 2 sitters. Rudden is anonymous. Penrice looks a liability in defence and Sneddon doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Williamson is a passenger. Docherty looks rusty

I would say get the subs on but we need to replace half the team. Graham for Maciver, Tiffoney for Rudden and Foster for Penrice would probably where I would start.

Murray is the only one who's looked decent

Just now, laukat said:

MacIver looks awful missed at least 2 sitters. Rudden is anonymous. Penrice looks a liability in defence and Sneddon doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Williamson is a passenger. Docherty looks rusty

I would say get the subs on but we need to replace half the team. Graham for Maciver, Tiffoney for Rudden and Foster for Penrice would probably where I would start.

Murray is the only one who's looked decent

Can't argue with any of that.

2 minutes ago, AirdrieJag said:

What a shambles of a first half.   Accepting that we need to rotate,  why would you make 6 changes to a winning side - after you made 5 changes on Saturday and conceded a goal 2 minutes later.    

Bell, Docherty and Rudden off at HT. 

have you starting 11 as the strongest and then make changes when 2 or 3 up , just like was done on Saturday