Thistle v Forfar

Albert's Ghost

Bought ever game on PPV this season. The club will not get a single penny more from me. I'm utterly scunnered at this club from top to bottom. McCall, Scally, and their wee pathetic sidekick Archibald should hang their heads in shame. Outfought and outplayed by a bunch of boys who were working a 9-5 today. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Man of the match?? Got to go to the groundsman..

None of our lot should be anywhere near MOTM.

Too many to name and I'm so angry I'm best saying nothing.

I know everyone will blame the manager but more than half of those players are imposters.

A full back that can't take a throw in. WTF.

7 players that can't control the ball.

I could go on

McCall has to take the blame for that tonight. We are not that good that we can afford to put out a B team against any team in this league and we dropped 2 points tonight because he underestimated our opponent.

That being said some players tonight have put their footballing careers in jeopardy. Rudden, MacIver and Penrice were really poor.

Penrice should have taken the wake up call when a rightback is getting played out of position rather than him. MacIver looks like another goalscorer who can't score. I'm not sure if Rudden touched the ball in the entire time he was on.

Forfar should view that as 2 points dropped. They had 2 glaring chance to get a 3rd.

Absolute shambles, lucky point in the end. A lot to do with daffling management decisions, both before and during the game. 

The players also need to take a good look at themselves. For a full group of players to show such awful technique is not acceptable. Some of them looked like they'd have trouble controlling a medicine ball. 

Tonight's game shows exactly why we have no chance of catching Falkirk. We'll be lucky to secure a playoff spot. Particularly if McCall is going to play Championship Manager with every team selection. 

2 minutes ago, watties wallies said:

mccall    enough is enough

absolute garbage  

manager 2 assistants, full time squad, a bunch of heidless chickens

team selection tonight shambolic

this guy and his 2 mates ain't taking us anywhere

Have to agree, his stewardship of the club has been utterly disastrous 

I know the outfield players were no great shakes, but i have never got the Sneddon hype. Should have saved the first and the second would never have been scored if he had got a good punch on the ball. He got his injury because when he headed the ball clear he stayed out of his goal, before then getting back in his area to dive at the Forfar players feet. Making 6 changes to a team that had won 4-2 away only days earlier was also a big mistake.

• Like 1

Time for a motivational statement from the illustrious chairman to tell us how well things are going, and how the Partick Thistle Family club will come good by us having faith in the management team and the highly professional skilled squad that they have built.

Stewardship of the club has been a disaster for the very top. The Chair of the club hasn't uttered a word in months. We have guys like Alan Rough on the board who bring absolutely nothing to the table. We have a (lets face it) third rate bang average Division 1 goalkeeper in Kenny Arthur as a coach (but he played for Thistle so obviously the best man for the job). We have a washed up hasbeen as a manager who wouldn't take the job unless his wee pal Archie could come back (funny how no other club touched him when he was out of work). 

It's time Thistle fans get f-ing real and wake up! This club is rotten from top to bottom, and unless we find a way to rectify that, it will be decades before we can even dream of playing Premiership football again. Be angry by that. Be upset. It's your money you spend on season tickets, and PPV matches, and shirts. It was your money in the tens-of-thousands that you donated to Thistle in their time of needed during COVID. What have you got in return? A club that supports the wages of THREE managers in League One, and a massive squad of washed up footballers. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I know the outfield players were no great shakes, but i have never got the Sneddon hype. Should have saved the first and the second would never have been scored if he had got a good punch on the ball. He got his injury because when he headed the ball clear he stayed out of his goal, before then getting back in his area to dive at the Forfar players feet. Making 6 changes to a team that had won 4-2 away only days earlier was also a big mistake.

Agree re Sneddon. Another shocking decision to drop the first choice keeper tonight