New manager/coach

Big Wull

Im now flinging my hat in the ring to be the new/next coach. Can't do any worse than what we have just now. My 'C' licence will be deemed 'not efficient' but let me ask you this: Are our current Coaches efficient/good enough.

Edited by Big Wull

9 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Im now flinging my hat in the ring to be the new/next coach. Can't do any worse than what we have just now. My 'C' licence will be deemed 'not efficient' but let me ask you this: Are our current Coaches efficient/good enough.

If you need an assistant I’m a wiz at PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets. Also after being on home office for nearly a year I’ve lost touch with reality so would be excellent for post defeat interviews.  I believe I’m responsibly well know to the board through some of my posts on here being “gas-lit” by them so effectively it’s bringing someone in they know. I’m also willing to do this remotely from home here in Norway, just set up an enormous TV screen facing training pitch, a web cam facing pitch plus 8 Marshall speakers (that go up to 11) connected to TV screen and facing pitch so I can “get my message across”.

Also owning a Gilet, a club tie and a baseball cap I have all the clothing requirements of a top jags assistant manager

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, elevenone said:

I won the treble with the Jags in 2000 on Championship Manager and turned Willie Howie into the most sought after signature anywhere in the world.  I am more than happy to be @Big Wull’s right hand man.

Do you have any coaching badges ? Hahe. I run a tight ship

13 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Should I think about looking my hat out yet? Then practice at nailing it to the main door at Firhill. Part time even.

Big Wull, I don't want to put a dampener on your application but nearly a week into this thread and I have to raise a grave concern about your suitability.  Where are the clichés? At the end of the day, not to put too fine a point on it, having a bag full of clichés in your locker is a massive, massive part of modern football. I sense you're going to have improve 110% in that department.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Big Wull, I don't want to put a dampener on your application but nearly a week into this thread and I have to raise a grave concern about your suitability.  Where are the clichés? At the end of the day, not to put too fine a point on it, having a bag full of clichés in your locker is a massive, massive part of modern football. I sense you're going to have improve 110% in that department.

I'm sure he'd give it his best shot, at least early doors.

• Thanks 1