New manager/coach

Big Wull

21 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Big Wull

From what the assistant managers say in their interviews, winning games and/or playing well do not really matter as long as you get the players' "loads" right.

Do you have loads of experience? 

Plenty of coaching experience, not much at professional level, I was at professional club for 1 year at the u17 level. In my opinion you can have 'experience' and still be hopeless. Look at our experienced coaches in past; Tommy Bryce, John McVeigh, Dick Campbell, Gary Caldwell. We need to get back to basics.

1 hour ago, Big Wull said:

Plenty of coaching experience, not much at professional level, I was at professional club for 1 year at the u17 level. In my opinion you can have 'experience' and still be hopeless. Look at our experienced coaches in past; Tommy Bryce, John McVeigh, Dick Campbell, Gary Caldwell. We need to get back to basics.

I'm starting to warm to "Big Wull's Red & Yella Army!"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Wait a minute! You are 5ft 6"and posing as Big Wull?  Not the greatest of starts as Head Coach? Tut! Tut!

It's a nickname given to be. I dont see how nicknames is not a great start. Judge me by our teams performances!

59 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Barefaced lying with his presentation. I'd say that's a prerequisite for any aspiring manager these days.

Bare faced lying? Bit harsh. I would tell the truth and be honest. If we were sh*t id say that. We need to all be pulling together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

If results go badly he'll be cowering in the dug-out while the supporters are all chanting "DUG OUT!" 

We could also re-lyric Mary fae Maryhill in tribute to ‘wee dug’

I know a pus*y,

a hairy, hairy ... etc :thumbsup2:

Edited by gianlucatoni