New manager/coach

Big Wull

6 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk:  this is the biggest game of the season. We need to start sharp, there new manager has given then a wee lift so get in about then hard and fast not giving them a minute. They won't like it, so treat as a must win and go out and win ur own battles.  IF Rudden is playing I would pull him aside for a wee chat. I'd explain to him that this is the level of team you need to be scoring against regularly if you want a move to a so called bigger team, say I believe that he can cause them problems and get a goal or 2.

I'd drop Rudden for Smith.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's team talk : We must go in with a belief that we can win this game, because I for 1 have every confidence we will win. Must be sharper I'm front of goal, take more chances,in saying that I'm please with the amount of chances we are making. Let's make sure every man wins there own battle, and come off with no regrets. We don't want to come off with a draw and hear that qos have beaten reith...so go out and do it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk : We must go in with a belief that we can win this game, because I for 1 have every confidence we will win. Must be sharper I'm front of goal, take more chances,in saying that I'm please with the amount of chances we are making. Let's make sure every man wins there own battle, and come off with no regrets. We don't want to come off with a draw and hear that qos have beaten reith...so go out and do it.

Ending with.....Baws out lads!

Tomorrow's team talk : first.. we have the best home record in the league, qos have only kept a clean sheet in 5 games all season, so, get stuck right into them from the 1st whistle and get an early goal, which will settle us and negatively impact on them. Don't come off the front foot or 'chuck it' as this lot came back the other nite against RR. This is a big game, we need to keep pressure on the teams above us..so if you have ambitions of playing at a higher level then go out and prove it to me now. Opens dressing room door and team marches out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Wull said:

Tomorrow's team talk : first.. we have the best home record in the league, qos have only kept a clean sheet in 5 games all season, so, get stuck right into them from the 1st whistle and get an early goal, which will settle us and negatively impact on them. Don't come off the front foot or 'chuck it' as this lot came back the other nite against RR. This is a big game, we need to keep pressure on the teams above us..so if you have ambitions of playing at a higher level then go out and prove it to me now. Opens dressing room door and team marches out.

You don't win here Big Wull, your jaiket is on a shooogly peg! No pressure though!!

Tonight's team talk. This lot have have had 4 draws and 2 defeats in last 6 games so their confidence is low  that means we need to start hard and fast. Getting an early goal or 2 will crumble their confidence and allow us to control the game. Don't forget we are a good team, so go out and boss it from the start. Their fans will get on their backs as we control the game so let's use them to their disadvantage. Come on, let's move up the table.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk. This lot have have had 4 draws and 2 defeats in last 6 games so their confidence is low  that means we need to start hard and fast. Getting an early goal or 2 will crumble their confidence and allow us to control the game. Don't forget we are a good team, so go out and boss it from the start. Their fans will get on their backs as we control the game so let's use them to their disadvantage. Come on, let's move up the table.

We haven't laid a glove on this lot this season.

We owe this lot, I remember being at Tannadice that night,denied a stonewall penalty, then injury time goal followed by relegation. Last years Scottish Cup exit etc etc. So...today's team talk : Right lads remember how you felt coming off the pitch midweek, so take ur anger out on them today. Start hard and fast, let's take our chances and make sure come off with NO regrets. Keep it simple and safe at the back. Only 2 games from Hampden, so let's get stuck in and move into the hat for next round.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Wull said:

We owe this lot, I remember being at Tannadice that night,denied a stonewall penalty, then injury time goal followed by relegation. Last years Scottish Cup exit etc etc. So...today's team talk : Right lads remember how you felt coming off the pitch midweek, so take ur anger out on them today. Start hard and fast, let's take our chances and make sure come off with NO regrets. Keep it simple and safe at the back. Only 2 games from Hampden, so let's get stuck in and move into the hat for next round.

The shoogly peg has fallen down Big Wull!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Big Wull said:

Hope ur not wanting me sacked

No, I think that we are wanting your appointment to be formally recognised by the club. 

Manager-Ian McCall

Assistant Managers and First Team Coaches-Neil Scally & Alan Archibald

Associate Manager, Technical Director (Tactics) & Team Talk Deliverer-Big Wull

• Thanks 1