New manager/coach

Big Wull

9 hours ago, Big Wull said:

100% NOT. I wonder if many managers would come to Firhill and work under her rule.

Hi Big Wull, J Low here, I'm thinking about moving McCall upstairs and feel that you have the motivational skills, tactics and drive that the team needs.  Plain and simple would you take the managers role with me as the chair to guide and supporting us towards the premiership next season?  £100k pa on a 2 year deal?

Edited by sb1876
Spelling, lack of engagement, terrible leadership. Sorry!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sb1876 said:

Hi Big Wull, J Low here, I'm thinking about moving McCall upstairs and feel that you have the motivational skills, tactics and drive that the team needs.  Plain and simple would you take the managers role with me as the chair to guide and supporting us towards the premiership next season?  £100k pa on a 2 year deal?

100% yes and I think everyone knows I would

• Like 1

Today's team talk. This lot are fighting for their lives trying to stay in this league, we are also fighting for the rite to get out this league too, so u better roll ur sleeves up and out fight them in every area of the pitch. I'm looking at everyone on the park, thinking are they good enough for a Partick Thistle strip. If u can't be arsed trying then you will NOT be here in the play offs or next season. Go out and win, and try and keep you job here.

Tonight's team talk. We MUSTbe up for this, and win all our battles on the park. This is the last chance for promotion so don't come off with any regrets. Get stuck in, and you just never know. Do not chuck it, running ur socks off, let's get a couple if early goals and demoralise this lot.

In other news in managers, John McGlynn off to Falkirk. 

The horrible Goodwillie saga made his departure from Raith likely, but McGlynn is actually a decent human.

Everyone makes mistakes, some might say managing Falkirk is part of his punishment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bannigan can stay in Glasgow on Friday, Diddy upfront from tax dodgers can leave now, anikola poor, seddon poor at both goals. At least its not the relegation play offs. McCall, archie n Scally must go. Why took so long to take Graham off, he was knackered.

Tonight's team talk to players: the pressure is all on them, there winning  and at home, so go out,enjoy the occasion,and nick an early goal. Do this and the pressure might just get to them. Then you might just grow and.grow and we can then win the game.

I would also talk to the fans : We might not have been great recently, but for ffs get off the players back. Any negative shouting has a negative impact on them. Shout at me,  but leave the players alone. Infact, shout FOR the players rather at then, and it will give them a boost and you just don't know what we can do IF we all pull together.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk to players: the pressure is all on them, there winning  and at home, so go out,enjoy the occasion,and nick an early goal. Do this and the pressure might just get to them. Then you might just grow and.grow and we can then win the game.

I would also talk to the fans : We might not have been great recently, but for ffs get off the players back. Any negative shouting has a negative impact on them. Shout at me,  but leave the players alone. Infact, shout FOR the players rather at then, and it will give them a boost and you just don't know what we can do IF we all pull together.

Thought you had been binned?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, elevenone said:

Can say that about ALL the blazers in SFA and SPFL. Effin useless.

• 1 month later...

1st team talk of new league season : lets get right in amongst them from the start. Mind this lot and their emails,  show rudden what he is missing, and..they cant spell our name. lets go out and blow them out the water and put a marker down for the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrows Team Talk :  Lets cut out any defensive stupidness - id rather the ball was launched into row z than silly daft passes in box, and losing us goals. Mind this lot wanted to sue us for the state of pitch, after we put them up, so go out and show them how to play, and take our chances and take 5 or 6 off them. Lets go out and stay top of the league.