New manager/coach

Big Wull

Today's team talk : Right, this is the last chance saloon if you want to win the title. Let's get rite in on top of them from the start, I keep telling you get a couple early goals and their confidence collapses. Other teams above is have tricky ties, so let's go and put this game to bed early.

1 hour ago, Big Wull said:

Today's team talk : Right, this is the last chance saloon if you want to win the title. Let's get rite in on top of them from the start, I keep telling you get a couple early goals and their confidence collapses. Other teams above is have tricky ties, so let's go and put this game to bed early.

They’re not listening. 

Tonight's team talk will need to be a mix of blatant reality and kid gloves : We must show more desire tonight than we have the past few weeks,now if we continue on this poor run of form,and fail to make the play-offs then the start reality us some of you won't be here next year and expired contracts won't be renewed. However,  I do believe there is a good team in here,somewhere, so do me, your team mates and the fans a massive favour - go out and prove to everyone here tonight, that Partick Thistle will fight for every ball not just tonight, but for the rest of the season and put the message out WE AIN'T GIVING UP.  Then after winning here tonight we will build on that and our confidence and desire will return.

7 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Tonight's team talk will need to be a mix of blatant reality and kid gloves : We must show more desire tonight than we have the past few weeks,now if we continue on this poor run of form,and fail to make the play-offs then the start reality us some of you won't be here next year and expired contracts won't be renewed. However,  I do believe there is a good team in here,somewhere, so do me, your team mates and the fans a massive favour - go out and prove to everyone here tonight, that Partick Thistle will fight for every ball not just tonight, but for the rest of the season and put the message out WE AIN'T GIVING UP.  Then after winning here tonight we will build on that and our confidence and desire will return.

I think they've gave up Big Wull.