New manager/coach

Big Wull

15 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Tomorrows Team Talk :  Lets cut out any defensive stupidness - id rather the ball was launched into row z than silly daft passes in box, and losing us goals. Mind this lot wanted to sue us for the state of pitch, after we put them up, so go out and show them how to play, and take our chances and take 5 or 6 off them. Lets go out and stay top of the league.

I didn't think Ochilview HAD a row Z.  :D

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, sandy said:

Good shout @Big Wull. I’m sure the Spiders will want to show they are the third best team in Glasgow. We need to make sure that Ochilview is not a happy home for them today.

Cheers @Sandy. Just hope we can keep the pressure on them, and go for the kill early doors and score 4 or 5

• 1 month later...

I retire next year so I will be looking for a "Jobs for the boy's" less stressful position that Thistle seem to promote. 25 years successful management throughout Scotland. 10 years as a trouble shooter " If Somethings broken Sabbath gets it sorted". My aim is to play regularly in Europe without the help of a Ukraine war. To win the champions league with a team from local lads from a thirty-mile radius of Maryhill before I am seventy. Without ambition we`re F@#ked, you just have to look at the present bench to see what I mean. Don't delay next September Sabbath for manager. 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Big Wull said:

Well where do we go for the next manager (dusting hat down as we talk) whoever gets it, I think should ask  me, I dont think id be worse than some of the names "linked"

Need to get away from this "jobs for the boys" mentality. I bet you already have your favorites in the playing squad.