Scottish Cup away to Dundee Utd

scotty

3 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Recent results with McLean reffing haven't been too bad.

3-1 home win v ICT,

2-1 away win v QoS,

0-5 away thumping off Celtic,

3-2 home win v Ross County. 

I was actually at the ICT game and thought McLean had an OK but not great game. 

However I did think that in  the second half every 50-50 challenge was given to ICT.  I also thought the ICT full back Tremarco got away with a lot. During the first half fans in the JHS were screaming at him for his challenges and off the ball behaviour. McLean did nothing! 

The fact that Archibald when he was manager felt  the need to comment about him says it all. 

Nevertheless thanks for pointing out we can actually win games with him in the middle. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2021 at 11:59 PM, Jaggernaut said:

Correct. It's the Scottish Cup: we usually lose, and so we did. Ninety-nine percent of people probably expected that result. That's the kind of club we are.

Full agreement about promotion being the immediate priority.

But although I hope for much better performances in the remaining games, I don't expect that to happen.

Sorry for digging up an almost 2 year old thread and this is not a dig at Jaggernaut!

Just that there is a wee bit of a sense of "Deja Vu".

An odd goal defeat away to a Premier League team in the Cup - but remember what happened in the weeks that followed.