E Fife Away

westertonjagfan

Just now, Third Lanark said:

Your also forgetting that part time east fife have had 4 games in 7 days and their game on Saturday went to extra time.  By contrast we have only played 3 games in 7 days are are supposed to be full time

There’s a sense of entitlement at the club. 23 full time players, 3 full time manager / assistants, who all believe our “rightful” place is the SPL. An anonymous board. Even a Jagzone commentary in recent games that says we play better against better teams... so it’s the fault of the opposition we are pish. Everyone at the club is deluded. 

• Like 1

This is terrible, slow to close down, almost no options when we have the ball and Murray has to be one of the worst players I've ever seen in a thistle jersey.  His touch either knocks it out of the park or he mis controls and someone nicks in and easily dispossesses him.

Just now, JAG1970 said:

There’s a sense of entitlement at the club. 23 full time players, 3 full time manager / assistants, who all believe our “rightful” place is the SPL. An anonymous board. Even a Jagzone commentary in recent games that says we play better against better teams... so it’s the fault of the opposition we are pish. Everyone at the club is deluded. 

I think you've nailed it.

On that display i can honestly say I’m truly worried about the future of our club. What will another relegation do to us. Could we come back from that. I fear we are stuck with the management trio as finances dictate we can’t afford to sack them.  But as someone else mentioned we can’t afford not to.  I’m at a real loss after that showing this could easily be 4 or 5 nil. 

I thought Forfar was bad but that was dreadful. Sena is a bombscare tonight and the only surpise is have only conceeded 2.

Clutching at straws but hoping that first half was so poor because we were playing into the wind. However I think we need to take off Sena and Gordon and put Bell and Cardle on in their place.

Williamson is a luxury and completely useless when we have to defend.

Whole team needs the riot act read to them at halftime.