Double header at Firhill, Clyde and Montrose

Auld Jag

Is that not a 4-3-3?

Slightly surprised we've went for so many changes. I get that the starting 11 from the previous 2 games have played a lot of football in a short period but if we're not just rotating players we are changing the formation as well.

Also if Bell can do 3 games in a week why can't Murray and McKenna?

Hopefully Rudden can kick on from Tuesday's game. Also thin Cardle is more effective from the bench than starting.

15 minutes ago, laukat said:

Is that not a 4-3-3?

Slightly surprised we've went for so many changes. I get that the starting 11 from the previous 2 games have played a lot of football in a short period but if we're not just rotating players we are changing the formation as well.

Hopefully Rudden can kick on from Tuesday's game. Also thin Cardle is more effective from the bench than starting.

I think Murray and McKenna might be being rested for other reasons than just being tired.

Murray in particular had a bad game on Tuesday.

49 minutes ago, laukat said:

Is that not a 4-3-3?

It is the 11 that  finished/won the game on Tuesday,though