Double header at Firhill, Clyde and Montrose

Auld Jag

2-0 HT against one of the better teams in the League - great! 

Think though we need to do more in midfield as Montrose after the second goal were starting to dominate possession. 

This team can score goals so we must get control of midfield. 

Our defence is looking solid - so far so good! 

2 really good goals.

The pass from I think Bell for Foster, Foster's first touch and cross were excellent. Rudden doing a prope poachers job.

Second goal is just a good. Interplay between Rudden and Graham was nice and the finsih by Rudden is top class.

Tiffoney is again looking really good. Its been a while since I've seen such an electric player play in a Thistle top.

Montrose look poor. Their fullbacks are struggling with Toffoney and Williamson and their midfield is getting overrun.

I think we have to make some subs and rest some folk assuming the score is 2-0 or better after 60 minutes. I'd take off Tiffoney, Graham, Bell, Banngian and Foster. Put on Lyons, MacIver, Sena, Reilly and McKenna

2 minutes ago, laukat said:

2 really good goals.

The pass from I think Bell for Foster, Foster's first touch and cross were excellent. Rudden doing a prope poachers job.

Second goal is just a good. Interplay between Rudden and Graham was nice and the finsih by Rudden is top class.

Tiffoney is again looking really good. Its been a while since I've seen such an electric player play in a Thistle top.

Montrose look poor. Their fullbacks are struggling with Toffoney and Williamson and their midfield is getting overrun.

I think we have to make some subs and rest some folk assuming the score is 2-0 or better after 60 minutes. I'd take off Tiffoney, Graham, Bell, Banngian and Foster. Put on Lyons, MacIver, Sena, Reilly and McKenna

Don’t see the need to make wholesale changes in the second half as we don’t play again until Tuesday so plenty of time for players to rest. Maybe replace Tiffoney & Rudden in case of injuries.