Jags V Clyde

westertonjagfan

Whilst McKenna is a decent defender he's a hinderence in attack and on nights like tonight where we have load of possession he's not whats needed.

Our decision making in and around the 18 yard box is not great howeverTiffoney looks a real threat running at the Clyde defence.

Sneddon still gives me the fear particularly when the ball is passed back to him.

I'd give it another 15 minutes and then get Williamson on for McKenna.

Just now, laukat said:

Whilst McKenna is a decent defender he's a hinderence in attack and on nights like tonight where we have load of possession he's not whats needed.

Our decision making in and around the 18 yard box is not great howeverTiffoney looks a real threat running at the Clyde defence.

Sneddon still gives me the fear particularly when the ball is passed back to him.

I'd give it another 15 minutes and then get Williamson on for McKenna.

Agree-that run into the box he made and then didn't pass to Cardle.... Williamson will give us more width.

3 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

We seem incapable of putting two decent performances together. 

Having difficulty remembering our last win at Firhill, was it East Fife? Creativity and delivery into the box seem to go out the window at home. 

East Fife 21st November was indeed the last home win in the league

1 minute ago, exiledjag said:

Not much to enthuse about so far. 

Perhaps a Jags fan view but I didn't see a foul on the goalkeeper  when he flapped at the ball under pressure! 

Seemed to me a 'normal' challenge! 

The most blatant foul of the half. One of the few this very poor ref has got right.