Neil Lennon & Our Director

Norgethistle

1 hour ago, Thistle88 said:

Jesus, i might not like Celtic or Neil Lennon but what the guy does out of work hours is completely up to him. Guy went for a drink, got pissed wow. When did so many of our supporters become such cry babies.. 

I have no issue with him getting as pissed as a fart as often as he wants. The issue is breaking COVID restrictions to do so. All Covidiots should be hung, drawn and quartered.

17 hours ago, gianlucatoni said:

No case to answer being reported in the Daily H*n tonight.

Looks like this pointless story will be wrapping my fish supper tomorrow.

Jog on.

He did not break English restrictions. I take he still lives in Scotland. He therefore broke Scottish restrictions...

Anyway, enjoy your freedoms as they come people. Over here, they are imposing a night-time curfew from tonight, shutting all but essential shops again and vaccinations are painfully slow. The local/national governments fight amongst themselves over how best (not) to proceed. German efficiency? Mein Arsch!

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I have no issue with him getting as pissed as a fart as often as he wants. The issue is breaking COVID restrictions to do so. All Covidiots should be hung, drawn and quartered.

You deserve to be quartered for using the term Covidiots.. He traveled down for a drink. It’s happening everywhere, restrictions are being lifted..

Maybe the guys made a slight error in judgement by doing so but we’ve all had a shit time with COVID, people are just happy to have a bit of normality back. 

43 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

On the subject of covid restrictions, is anyone watching tonight's game at Station Pk? There appears to be a considerable amount of hingers on in the "crowd".  

There is a lot of watchers ,my thoughts as well..Richard Foster coming across well in summarising..

Some twat used his phone because Neil Lennon had a few pints and was in his vicinity - so where's the fire? 

The fire's the twat that used his phone and posted it on ****witmedia. Do you think this would have made it there if Neil Lennon hadn't been present?

Nobody's asked whether the twat was breaking COVID restrictions by being present in the first place.

Digital technology and digital media in particular is a curse on human interaction.

10 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

On the subject of covid restrictions, is anyone watching tonight's game at Station Pk? There appears to be a considerable amount of hingers on in the "crowd".  

I wonder if the ladder, which I'm sure was there when we played there too, is supplied by the sponson who advertises on the hoarding behind the goal.

9 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Some twat used his phone because Neil Lennon had a few pints and was in his vicinity - so where's the fire? 

The fire's the twat that used his phone and posted it on ****witmedia. Do you think this would have made it there if Neil Lennon hadn't been present?

Nobody's asked whether the twat was breaking COVID restrictions by being present in the first place.

Digital technology and digital media in particular is a curse on human interaction.

The last sentence hit the nail on the head.  Sadly there are now members of society who would rather film/upload people drunk, in distress, fighting and even accidents all for likes rather than helping.