League Leaders v. Airdrieonians

One thing I think was missed on Tuesday with all the focus on Brian Graham avoiding being sent off was Zak shouting towards the ref after his goal. Obviously having a go after the ghost goal, but given what happened at Falkirk, he may need to calm down a bit and just keep scoring. I hope McCall had another ‘wee chat’ with him as he is going to be vital over the next 4 games. Mon the Jags. 

16 minutes ago, CrimeWriterJag said:

One thing I think was missed on Tuesday with all the focus on Brian Graham avoiding being sent off was Zak shouting towards the ref after his goal. Obviously having a go after the ghost goal, but given what happened at Falkirk, he may need to calm down a bit and just keep scoring. I hope McCall had another ‘wee chat’ with him as he is going to be vital over the next 4 games. Mon the Jags. 

Agree, we need every player on the pitch. No stupid yellow or red cards. I can't remember if it was the Clyde or Stranraer game, but the ref gave Graham nothing and he was constantly getting at the ref. Today is our biggest test for a few weeks. Yes we have won 4 games running, but they were against part time teams having to play 3/4 games in 8days or so. I am not saying we haven't done well. But as I say this is a big test of our current league position today.