Cove v Table Toppers

CrimeWriterJag

Just now, lady-isobel-barnett said:

That would probably do if neither of our opponents won their games by a fair margin. Nerves would be shattered, tho'.

Cue them both to win their last few by a fair margin..

What happens if by chance all finish on same points and GD?  Is it still goals scored?

15 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

If we win and Montrose win, it gets a wee bit interesting for the playoffs.

Yes, I wonder if Falkirk would view a draw against us their target?

A point for them against us keeps them 3 ahead of Montrose even if Montrose beat Cove and if Montrose lose it would guarantee a playoff spot.

After the run they have been on I think Falkirk need to steady the ship by avoiding defeat and secure a playoff spot. With that in mind I would be surprised if they went on the attack on Thursday and instead put men behind the ball and hope to hit us on the break.

2 hours ago, laukat said:

Yes, I wonder if Falkirk would view a draw against us their target?

A point for them against us keeps them 3 ahead of Montrose even if Montrose beat Cove and if Montrose lose it would guarantee a playoff spot.

After the run they have been on I think Falkirk need to steady the ship by avoiding defeat and secure a playoff spot. With that in mind I would be surprised if they went on the attack on Thursday and instead put men behind the ball and hope to hit us on the break.

No Falkirks target against us will be victory simple as that. They will go full pelt to achieve that 

36 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

No Falkirks target against us will be victory simple as that. They will go full pelt to achieve that 

Agree. 3 Victories for Falkirk, they win the league. Last throw of the dice for them. Yet another nervy night in store for us Thistle fans tomorrow.

• Like 1