Should we accept the SPFL Div 1 trophy

theestle

54 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

As we keep getting told, the clubs are the SPFL - Doncaster and co are just the administrators

They are also figureheads. If banning them is also a slight on all the unscrupulous clubs that they represent then I'm okay with that 

17 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Presentation on Thistle  you tube channel just now. Hope nobody is trying to have a lie in in the Firhill area.:music:

Could not quite read the full message on the fronts and backs of the tee shirts. Could someone with better eyesight let me into the secret?

3 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Presentation on Thistle  you tube channel just now. Hope nobody is trying to have a lie in in the Firhill area.:music:

Thanks for the alert. By chance, I'd jut cracked open a beer. A few more will be opened soon.

Great to see, but maybe appropriately, a kind of surreal end to a surreal season.

Love the RAYA logo idea! Hope some creative person might work on that one.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Just listened to McCall's post presentation interview. 

IMO very good.  He made his point about our demotion etc explicitly and by inference but also focused on what has been achieved in the past season by the club and although we will not forget it is time to move on. 

He also justified the rationale for the  'private' presentation and that it was a one off. SPFL & SFA 'high heid yins' being welcome to attend next year if the club does something special. 

Very well done left the club with significantly more integrity and dignity than the SPFL/SFA! 

We move on! 

(I will still not be giving a penny to previously mentioned villains - but otherwise will like the club, move on). 

A friend of mine - a Rangers supporter - sent me an email praising "Partick Thistle FC, their Board of Directors, Manager and all connected to the Club for not inviting Senior Officials from  the SFA and SPFL to the League 1 Championship celebrations" and for making it very clear they were not welcome"! 

He hoped Rangers FC  would be brave enough to follow our lead and do the same for their celebrations which he said we're taking place on the weekend of the 15th/16th May.