Praise where it's due

Barney Rubble

A massive well done to the players and the management team for what has just been achieved.

They've taken some real pelters on here this fractured season - many justified - but by heavens they have made a few of us on here eat our words big style since East Fife earlier this month.

Class response, let's all savour it.

Well done Ian and the players!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

A massive well done to the players and the management team for what has just been achieved.

They've taken some real pelters on here this fractured season - many justified - but by heavens they have made a few of us on here eat our words big style since East Fife earlier this month.

Ran out of likes. Agree. what a turnaround since the second half of the East Fife game. Well done to the management and players. :fan:

19 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

All of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

Out of likes. Well done to everyone at Firhill. 

And of course the amazing Partick Thistle supporters.

Fractious exchanges at times, of course, but all wanting the best for PTFC, and (hopefully) everybody happy tonight.

Glad your commitment by staying up for most of the night was repaid by the team turning in what i would think was our best performance of this season.

32 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Well done McCall, coaches, players, board  and of course fans. 
everyone played their part

we go from strength to strength 

Indeed special mention to IMC... he can certainly spot a player... Bell has been a rock in defence, Tiffoney has terrorised defenders, Bannigan reborn under his management and his belief in Rudden proved conclusively when most folk had written him off as a dud. You can add in a few others like Foster, Wright, Docherty, Graham... they’ve all played their part. 

At half time at East Fife just a few weeks ago a headline like this was pure fantasy! 

Partick Thistle thrash Falkirk to secure title

Congratulations IMC :clapping:

Ian McCall has been winding up all year to say something. I'm looking forward to it.

Congratulations to everyone but I have to mention Stuart Bannigan. In my opinion the best player from our last promotion season, and he'd have gone on to bigger (not better) things had it not been for injury. So happy to see him back on top form and leading us to another title. Thistle legend in my opinion.

• Like 1

It was a slow nervy restart.. But McCall bringing in Tiffoney on loan.. and slotting Bell in at centre half has worked wonders. 

Im a fan of IanMc but I started having my doubts,, This isn’t a bitter statement but I reckon there’s a few posters happily eating their words right now about Rudden. Guys been outstanding the last few weeks.

Championeeees championeeees