Euro 2020 Prediction League

BowenBoys

37 minutes ago, elevenone said:

Sorry to be nuisance BB.  Can i change my finalists to Italy/ Germany?  Just realised the next round is pre-determined and my original 2 choices could be facing other in the quarter finals.  No worries if this  causes spreadsheet rage :P.

No problem regarding changing teams. You're wrong about the  possibly of Italy playing Denmark in the Quarters though. The games are all pre-determined from now but the only time a team in the first group can play a team in the second group is in the final.

Let me  know how you  want to proceed.

898008747_Screenshot2021-06-24at14_08_21.thumb.png.9a367038f9931adbbbfc58a44f1149ff.png

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

No problem regarding changing teams. You're wrong about the  possibly of Italy playing Denmark in the Quarters though. The games are all pre-determined from now but the only time a team in the first group can play a team in the second group is in the final.

Let me  know how you  want to proceed.

898008747_Screenshot2021-06-24at14_08_21.thumb.png.9a367038f9931adbbbfc58a44f1149ff.png

Oh i got confused.  Ok i will stick with Italy/Denmark final please.  

• Like 1