Euro 2020 Prediction League

BowenBoys

The Favourite Bonus

Ten of you have gained points in every round so far. Ferris Bueller has scored the most (6). Six have scored 0 and three of these will remain pointless as their team has been eliminated. At least three more will see their team eliminated in the Round of 16.

With just 7 games left to predict, points in these games could prove to be vital.

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

The Favourite Bonus

Ten of you have gained points in every round so far. Ferris Bueller has scored the most (6). Six have scored 0 and three of these will remain pointless as their team has been eliminated. At least three more will see their team eliminated in the Round of 16.

With just 7 games left to predict, points in these games could prove to be vital.

Can you remind me how the favourite bonus works? I have Belgium and sure I had them to win 3 group games but does correct score come into it?

13 minutes ago, jaggy said:

Can you remind me how the favourite bonus works? I have Belgium and sure I had them to win 3 group games but does correct score come into it?

It is directly linked to your prediction for that game. Essentially, any points you get in the game are doubled.

It's like playing your joker in It's A Knockout.

You have gained bonus points in all 3 rounds so far. 1 correct score and 2 correct result. 5 points.

Edited by BowenBoys

39 minutes ago, BowenBoys said:

It is directly linked to your prediction for that game. Essentially, any points you get in the game are doubled.

It's like playing your joker in It's A Knockout.

You have gained bonus points in all 3 rounds so far. 1 correct score and 2 correct result. 5 points.

Thanks BB

1 hour ago, Arete said:

Are you allowed a slightly late entry? Half time in first game (been working today). I've given the first result as a 0 0 as a penalty. Cheers

0 0

2 1

2 2

1 2

3 0

2 1

0 0

That's fine. Can take your predictions for  forthcoming games. Please let me have answers to bonus point questions asap (tonight). Questions here.

Let's take a look at the Bonus Point Questions situation. Points scored here could have a bearing on the outcome of the competition.

415372213_Screenshot2021-06-28at00_21_47.thumb.png.298726c019692d349180ccdbfff3c664.png

While it is far too early to say where the points will go, the potential points for each player are dropping as the competition progresses. The final column in the main table shows the current maximum potential points for each player. 

With The Netherlands dropping out, 4 of you can now only score 1 point out of 3 for this question.

Those who said there would be no games going to extra time can no longer score 3 points for a correct answer but are currently on 1 point for closest answer.

17 teams have currently scored more goals than England. If, as partickthedog assures us, England don't score again then he will take the 3 points. Those that answered 16 are out of luck. That is not possible any more. 

Will update again at the end of this round.

Bonus points will be added to your totals after the final match.

Edited by BowenBoys
  • Thanks 4