McCall and This Season……

javeajag

2 hours ago, MonehJags said:

Thanks for that. Going by the graphic we sold 1926 season tickets in our final season following a top 6 finish. It would then be remarkable if we were able to beat that this season. In saying that, following the COVID outbreak and the lock downs, there could be a surge in the number buying, either because they have found a renewed enthusiasm or as a means of a donation should the restrictions still be in place for the start of next season

The similarity is that we had just had season that exceeded expectation, plus I am sure there are fans out there who want to give some early financial support given the year we have just had.

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Apparently both Dundee and Dundee United after McCowan from Ayr so can’t really see us being able to compete financially with them 

If accurate hope he goes to the Arabs! 

Can't stand either club but see Nelms (Dundee) has been again trying to claim the moral high ground by attempting to justify his decision to breach the agreement he had with the Jags & ICT to vote against ending the 2019/20 season prematurely! 

He clearly hasn't learned that when you enter into an agreement you should honour it. 

If you give your word and then break it words like untrustworthy, (lacking) dignity and integrity, dishonourable and many others such as 'deceitful', come into play! 

Gordon seems a good guy even though I’ve never been completely convinced by him. I think McCall has signed him more as cover for Banzo and Doc and to fair a 1 year deal is fair. I hope to be proven wrong as I want every Thistle player to do well. If Tiff signs expect Daffy Duck to make an appearance...