Season Ticket issues 2021/22

Bobbyhouston

53 minutes ago, jaggymct said:

i phoned to renew as i needed to renew my sons also,  took no time at all and were very helpful as usual.

I find the renewals online to be a pain and i have worked in IT for almost 20 Yrs lol

Did mine online without any issue. If you have worked in IT that long surely you know the answer to all problems is "switch it off and try again" or is that just the guys who work in our IT department?

1 hour ago, jaggymct said:

i phoned to renew as i needed to renew my sons also,  took no time at all and were very helpful as usual.

I find the renewals online to be a pain and i have worked in IT for almost 20 Yrs lol

I found it pretty straightforward this time on line even for concession and carer.

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

The online system needs a good overhaul as it’s easier and quicker to do it over the phone ....which I did 

I did a course on IT decades ago ('95) and I recall a topic 'Human computer interaction' which was all about making systems logical and natural for users, i.e. simple to use.  It still appears that lots of companies can't be bothered to ensure this in their systems.  

(Not getting a brilliant pass, I ended up in IT Training thus proving the old adage, though lots of computer companies seem to try to disprove it).