Season Ticket issues 2021/22

Bobbyhouston

JUST MY LUCKY DAY

Just phoned the Club to renew my season ticket! 

On completing the transaction with the admin staff member, who was very nice, she said the manager was present and would like a word with me! 

Ian McCall came on the line to thank me for renewing my ST and for my continued support. 

I thought this was an excellent piece of PR and I really appreciated this.  In response to a question he said ST sales were going very well. 

Has this happened to anyone else! 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

JUST MY LUCKY DAY

Just phoned the Club to renew my season ticket! 

On completing the transaction with the admin staff member, who was very nice, she said the manager was present and would like a word with me! 

Ian McCall came on the line to thank me for renewing my ST and for my continued support. 

I thought this was an excellent piece of PR and I really appreciated this.  In response to a question he said ST sales were going very well. 

Has this happened to anyone else! 

I got an email from him if that counts.

6 hours ago, dunnikierjag said:

I got an email from him if that counts.

5 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

I also got an email from him..nice touch..

Yes most definitely emails count. 

I think our manager just happened to be in the office when I called. Nevertheless it was as you say, a nice touch. I think it was also a genuine and sincere action by him as well as good PR. 

For someone who has supported The Jags for over 60 years  it was a small consideration that will give me a big memory and to think I saved  I also saved him an email!

• Like 2