Away Top / Greaves

javeajag

Agree that is a very good top.

Is it just me or have Thistle gone from getting everything wrong to currently getting everything right? Win the league, good signings, good top.

I don't know how to cope with good news, its been so long and I had become accustomed to misery.

Is there a support group for Thistle fans experiencing strange new feelings? I believe I've heard its called "Hope"?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, laukat said:

Is it just me or have Thistle gone from getting everything wrong to currently getting everything right? Win the league, good signings, good top.

I don't know how to cope with good news, its been so long and I had become accustomed to misery.

Is there a support group for Thistle fans experiencing strange new feelings? I believe I've heard its called "Hope"?

You know what they say about hope. :whistling:

13 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

It's OK. To me it looks like a Germany tribute top, and anybody not familiar with the Jags will probably think the same.

My first reaction too! Italia 90 top? Was thinking I might get a few admiring looks over here if I wear that. 

But the order of the stripes is wrong. More Belgium than Germany. Still, that's only 60 km away from me.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, laukat said:

Hope springs eternal - is the full name! 

3 hours ago, sick in the basin said:

Really liking the new away top .....definitely put a Breitner on my day .....not sure if one of my favourites but definitely Klose.

Will be purchased and definitely has my Vogts :) !

I hope the Neuer home top is just as nice.