Away Top / Greaves

javeajag

4 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

This thread has crashed its way into being the worst clang associations/puns thread in the history of the forum, Haw-haw!

Agree. Neuer was a bit of a struggle. Still you have got to admire the imagination and inventiveness of, as you describe them, the associations/puns! 

Similar creativity in our Midfield next season and we will skate the league! 

On a more serious note I do like this away top but wonder where we will be able to where it. 

I think we will be able to wear the away kit when playing  at ICT, Arbroath, Raith & QotS. These teams generally play with a self- coloured shirt! 

Not so sure about  wearing our away kit at Killie, Morton, Hamilton, Dunfermline or Ayr as these teams have lots of white complimenting a colour in their shirts.  Ayr of course play in a white shirt. 

If we wear our away kit, say away  v Killie, there will be lots of white on show! 

Just a thought! 

On 6/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, Dick Dastardly said:

I was wondering about the inclusion of black shorts on the away kit. Does that mean that the home kit won't have black shorts ?

I hadn't realised our mainly white away Jersey was to be worn with black shorts. 

My initial thinking was that this Jersey together with white shorts perhaps with a red, yellow and black trim would look great! 

Having just visited the website to look at the black shorts I am impressed. I think we may 'dazzle' the opposition with sheer volume of red, yellow and black colour flashes on the jersey and shorts! 

Hope we don't 'dazzle' our own players as well!! 

• 2 weeks later...