Euros Live Streams?

Jaggernaut

The "state of emergency" is still active here in Japan, which means it'll be impossible to watch the Scotland games live in any of the numerous downtown sports bars here. And terrestrial tv has no interest in it..... too obsessed with their baseball and the Olympics (will they/ will they not take place???).

The only online live matches I've ever paid to watch are Thistle ones.

There are so many dodgy/unreliable/downright fake live stream sites advertising football matches these days. So, anybody got a recommendation for an honest/reliable/genuine site for watching the games, preferably (if not free) on a pay-per-match basis?

28 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

The "state of emergency" is still active here in Japan, which means it'll be impossible to watch the Scotland games live in any of the numerous downtown sports bars here. And terrestrial tv has no interest in it..... too obsessed with their baseball and the Olympics (will they/ will they not take place???).

There are so many dodgy/unreliable/downright fake live stream sites advertising football matches these days. So, anybody got a recommendation for an honest/reliable/genuine site for watching the games, preferably (if not free) on a pay-per-match basis?

All the games are on either BBC or ITV here. Not sure if you can get iPlayer and ITV equivalent in Japan ?

28 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

All the games are on either BBC or ITV here. Not sure if you can get iPlayer and ITV equivalent in Japan ?

Unfortunately, those can't be accessed from here, at least not without going through a number of questionable downloading manoeuvres.

3 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Somebody once mentioned a VPN as a solution. Maybe I should look into that.

I used one in China and got access to sites blocked by the Great Firewall.

There are many free ones, which I haven't used. I used ExpressVPN. Very easy to set up and you can select your location. You have to sign up  for a subscription but can cancel within 30 days.

3 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

I used one in China and got access to sites blocked by the Great Firewall.

There are many free ones, which I haven't used. I used ExpressVPN. Very easy to set up and you can select your location. You have to sign up  for a subscription but can cancel within 30 days.

That will be The Great Firewall Of China.:getmecoat:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

https://www.vipleague.lc/soccer-sports-stream

The usual four or so clicks to get past the ads, but is worth it in the end,