Kelty friendly Tickets available for Thistle fans

Rid Skwerr

53 minutes ago, East Kent Jag II said:

Suggestion on P & B is that the trialist is Leon Jones, who played for Hearts, before going to the US.

Leon was one of our pupils at  Hilhead High about 7/8 years ago and captained Scotland boys - he was a very talented youngster who surely hasn't lost the promising talent he had 

3 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Kyle Turner very impressive. Driving midfielder, constantly involved.  Great finish for his goal.

Also looks like James Ward Prowse!

Thought he was man of the match by a mile - really pleased with this signing!

1 hour ago, Fawlty Towers said:

I was reading an article about Erskine signing a new deal with EK and their manager said that we had 2 games on Saturday so would be splitting our squad. I had not noticed anything about another game, plus do we have enough players for that?

You'd expect we'll be planning to play our strongest or at least a strongish XI on Monday night. Can't see us stretching to two squads 2 days before

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

You'd expect we'll be planning to play our strongest or at least a strongish XI on Monday night. Can't see us stretching to two squads 2 days before

Here is the the quote from the EK manager, who I expect McCall would gave spoken to about our intentions. The first line is about Squiddy have split loyalties.

“He’ll be wishing he was playing more than anything.

“Partick have two games on Saturday so they’ll probably split their squad, but it will give us a good test.