Rangers Friendly

Bobbyhouston

12 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

The usual covets to a pre-season friendly not withstanding:I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by our performance last night particularly in the first-half.

Agree tho' the increased quality of the opposition after the break and the very fact they only had to pace themselves for 45 mins makes comparison difficult. Thought Bannigan was by far the best player on the park during the 1st 45

1 hour ago, Mr Bunny said:

Hit the post  as Jags commentators said at time and reported in paper today.  Though did look as if Sneddon might have had it covered.

From the JH it looked like a save. I stand corrected! 

Never a penalty in the first place but it is a Scottish referee 

4 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I've never had much interest in pre-season games, but I couldn't help notice how last night's game panned out pretty much like just about every other game against that lot's predecessors in the last 30 years: a decent enough display by Thistle, with chances to score that don't get converted, then lose an ultimately fatal goal late on. The script was basically written, the players (both sides) just acted it out.

There are a lot of clever guys on here. Do we not have someone with the skill set to write a different script ?

5 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Agree tho' the increased quality of the opposition after the break and the very fact they only had to pace themselves for 45 mins makes comparison difficult. Thought Bannigan was by far the best player on the park during the 1st 45

Bannigan doesn’t get the praise he deserves, boy is a quality fitba player 

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 4:05 PM, Bobbyhouston said:

Bannigan doesn’t get the praise he deserves, boy is a quality fitba player 

Agree.  We all thought he was set for a big transfer just before he got that really bad injury when we were in the Premier league.