New Home Top

javeajag

1 hour ago, West of Scotland said:

Hey, that's almost nice. The black lines are reminiscent of the 2000-02 home shirt. But too much red and the back is awful.

Too much red?  Every other year the back is all yellow etc so it would be boring if it was continually the case and it makes a wee change for it to be red.

our colours after all are red and yellow so makes sense to have the emphasis on red once in a wee while 

13 hours ago, elevenone said:

Not to dissimilar to the year we had Gabriel Piccolo so let’s hope the custodians of it this season are up a notch (or six) from that :D.

Do think both strips are cracking but the away one shades it for me.

Agree. Like the home top especially with the black lines framing the red and yellow stripes. The away top though has just a little more class. 

Might even make the players look as if they have more pace than they actually do! 

We now have two very good kits! Wonder when we will have a kit for European matches? 

• 3 weeks later...

The new tops have just arrived and I'm very impressed!! Took 3 weeks to get to Oz which isn't too bad considering the restrictions we're having again. My only suggestion is I prefer the yellow to be less egg yolk in shade, more the yellow that's in this one from79/80, but that's just my personal preference.1487361585_1982PTFCshirt.thumb.jpg.19455593236a6ca742a08f645a2b4f3c.jpg

Edited by Exiled AusJag